Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Has anyone seen my 65 million dollar pants? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Has anyone seen my 65 million dollar pants?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be hilarious if he was not doing it to drive a family out of of business.
Some judge needs to somehow bar this asshat from further litigation.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was actually fired (he was a judge himself) a year and a half ago in part because his lawsuit demonstrated a lack of "judicial temperament.". I'd also like to see him barred from further litigation, but I'm not sure how that's possible, what with all the appeals that are available.
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surely once he's lost an appeal to the supreeme court he can't take it any further?

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He can always file other lawsuits claiming "loss of revenue" or "emotional damage" or some other dumbass thing.

America is one of the most lawsuit-happy ations in the world because of this endless capacity but it's also an asset to people that have really been wronged and lose at court via some loophole or whatever.

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The courts that would hold jurisidiction over the matter would eventually declare him as a vexatious litigant and be barred from further lawsuits. If he hasn't already been disbarred, he most likely would be at that time.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.