Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who are the Old Ones of Flare? (Page 12)

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Who are the Old Ones of Flare?
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He slipped while trimming and couldn't even it out properly...
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very good Dan!

Good thing I grew mine out. Now, to have my wife get over the fact it makes her nose itch.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
Tora Ziyal - aka Diane. Still active, she visited Jay's grave

Indeed. THe day before you posted this, I picked her up at the airport here, drove her all over Seattle, met Charles at Zeek's (Simon was snowed out -- boo), geeked out a bit, then Charles went back to attend to a "guest". DIane and I wandered around the shopping district and the Pike Place Market, I showed her around Bainbridge and Poulsbo on Sunday (cuz Seattle's dead on Sundays), then we walked all over downtown on Monday, and Tuesday I saw her off on her train to Portland. *whew*

Last I heard from her she was dangerously close to setting up a cot in Powell's Books.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Vorlon:
No one remembers me anymore, but I still pass through here every now and then... I'm the "Walkers of Sigma 957" of the First Ones...

"Vorlon tavutna chog!"

I remember!!

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, its Kosh!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is wordy too.

--------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to the Pompatus of Love?
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's off living. Working as a purchaser. Dropped an immense amount of mass. Looks to be gettin' a woman.

That's right. End times are here.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabrux told me to be social.

So, what Shik wrote, basically. I'm going to Lake Tahoe for skiing and bachelor party shenanigans tomorrow. I just passed the two year mark back in November at my job. I've lost a lot of weight. Her name is Krystel, and I met her parents and son last week.

Er... Krystel isn't the girl in the pictures -- that's my sister.

How is everyone doing?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Biological sister? 'Cause it looks like genetics was playing a trick on you. Or was there some sort of magical curse involved, where every extra pound you put on was removed from her body?
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is my biological sister; she's always been naturally thin. She was always into the athletic activities while I gravitated to computers and music. I don't know about a curse involved, but I can believe genetics playing a trick on me all these years.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OKay, so who are we missing now?
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

12 pages, spanning more the a year, I would hope no one.

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daryus still hasn't shown up...

And we still haven't heard anything from Timo... not technically an "Old One", but nonetheless...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps