Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » "I'm afraid the holodeck will be society's last invention." (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: "I'm afraid the holodeck will be society's last invention."
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOr some ungodly reason, I found myself watching America's next top model today, and I thought it was nice that they let large models on the show, but they always get eliminated, because they don't "fit" the bill....literally....

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, trust me when I tell you that what they call "plus-sized models", aren't. Size 8? Not plus sized.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the few that I saw were, well, to quote gaberiel Eglasias " fluffy". Deffinately into the donoughts a little too much. And I think Tyra Banks is a spoiled bitch.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with do(ugh)nuts, or squishy chicks,

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmm.....delightfully squishy chicks....

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Eiy-yei-yei....

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Member # 343

quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
Mmmmmm.....delightfully squishy chicks....

Speaking of which, how's yours?

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fat chicks need love too, but they gotta pay.
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marilyn Monroe was a size 16. [Big Grin]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

But she had curves in all the right places. And a size 16 was the norm for the "perfect" woman back then. Now, it's like a double zero. I don't know why people just cant accept themselves and those around them for who they are. Great, I am beginning to sound like the "Great Bird "...

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Member # 343

Some of us still have that standard.

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen to that, brother.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah know...

I wonder how many lemons have been written about odo and Kira, especially from the POV of total body liquid coverage/double penetration...

hmm....

Oh Snap. i have snatch on the brain again...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
Yo quiero Taco Bell

I didn't watch the whole thing because I hate ytmnd, but the look on the guy's face at the beginning...I bet I look like that sometimes when I watch her. (Or similarly, anyway [Razz] ) Not her best song, that; her best stuff's in Spanish...I would do...so many things...to that woman...

Did someone on this board not post some kind of Odo-pretending-to-be-Keiko-fnarfing-with-O'Brien thingy?

And no, Dukhat, you're not the only one. Just replace "supermodel" with "size 15-18 or so" and I'm with you. (Skinny girls...."I feel like I'm 'onna break this daaaamn thang!")

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I wonder how many people would create their own slash fiction Spock+Kirk scenerio?

--------------------

-George Carlin

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps