Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Eighth Harry Potter Movie (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Eighth Harry Potter Movie
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn RIGHT, Tonks!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read the first two Harry Potter and I felt like I was reading the same story twice. That pretty much ended my relationship with Potter. I also can't stand Harry Potter fans who think their so elite cause they read HP books and have the audacity to tell all the people in a room not to talk about Harry Potter cause they're still reading. They're just as bad as Mac Users who think they're so high and mighty cause they've moved past PCs.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dispise those people too. It gives potter fans a bad name. ALthough, if I am reading, I dont want the story ruined for me either...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But we HAVe moved past PCs. We have reached OS nirvana.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
I dispise those people too. It gives potter fans a bad name. ALthough, if I am reading, I dont want the story ruined for me either...

Which I can understand, just don't do it in a condescending way. Better yet, just leave the place. And Shik, I'm still waiting for Copland [Smile]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arron Copland?

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Wrong!
Shik
Member # 343

Keep waiting. It was a ruse.

--------------------

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Oh. I thought that Apple named all their op systems after apples. I was waiting for the gold and delicious to come out. [Smile]

--------------------

-George Carlin

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Golden.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Better than Granny Smith, now featuring an alzheimers plus processor.

--------------------

-George Carlin

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps