Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Celebrating 20 years of obscurity... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Celebrating 20 years of obscurity...
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get him some green-tinted glasses to wear for that Orion slave-girl fantasy that's a requirement of all male Trek fans.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey T:
Especially free lesbians strippers?

Oh, well, in that case... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Get him some green-tinted glasses to wear for that Orion slave-girl fantasy that's a requirement of all male Trek fans.

No, tinted glasses won't d0, only body paint will be sufficient.
Shik
There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

As I understand it from one friend, that's a redundant statement 95% of the time.

--------------------
"I never agreed with Jefferson once—we have fought on like seventy-five different fronts. But when all is said & all is done...Jefferson HAS beliefs; Burr has none."

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alcohol is tasty to me. Also, getting drunk makes me happy and the life of the party, which is a change for a wallflower like me, so social drinking is really the only way I can get through social events ;P As for chemicals...man, even caffeine pills make me nauseous. I've had surgery twice (outpatient stuff - gallbladder removed, appendix removed) and both times I had to recuperate without painkillers because taking them was worse, with the dizziness and nausea on top of the pain.

*glances at the bottle of pineapple flavored rum on the counter* hmmm...coke in the fridge....

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
quote:

As I understand it from one friend, that's a redundant statement 95% of the time.
This whole lipstick lesbian thing - myth, or what? I have no (in the real world) evidence for their existance, and I spent three years in the crowded hot bed of debauchery, depravity and inequity that is a British university.

Should I have just gotten better A levels and gone abroad?

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and happy birthday for Friday.

Now, back to the lesbians...

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is it that I heard or read something like, "So are they hot?" 'No, dude - these are *real life* lesbians.' "Oh, right." ?
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that seems to happen a lot. Most of my aunt's girlfriends look like construction workers.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sean has two aunties...
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Not really. My family thinks I am a complete numbskull, and don't realize that she is gay, so they refer to her partners as her "roommates". She is currently single anyway. Her last one was a terrible slow dancer....also neglected to wear a bra... [Eek!]

--------------------

-George Carlin

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But was she hot?

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it depends upon whether you like construction workers.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

quote:
Originally posted by shikaru808:
But was she hot?

Not...really...she was a house painter actually. Always covered in paint & paint stripper. Still couldn't dance though.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe if you'd let her lead.

--------------------
"I never agreed with Jefferson once—we have fought on like seventy-five different fronts. But when all is said & all is done...Jefferson HAS beliefs; Burr has none."

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.