Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » So, super heroes do contribute to society... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So, super heroes do contribute to society...
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder Woman finds a dead body in a river.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah.. this reads like something from Watchmen.

That photograph even reminds of me Sally Jupiter.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suffering Sappho!
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, she's right. I mean, anybody would've contacted authorities.

And from the accompanying picture...*shudder* I think her days of parading around in that Wonder Woman outfit are quite, quite finished.

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meh, she doesn't look too bad for being almost a half century old. Her hair looks like a dead muskrat though.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fine, but I'm not talking about relative measurements of beauty...I'm talking ABSOLUTES!! HER BEAUTY IS DEAD! SHE'LL NEVER GET IT BACK! MUAHAHAH!
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say what you will about the movie itself, but she looked *damn good* in the Dukes of Hazzard movie. I actually prefer her over Jessica Simpson.
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Da_bang80:
Meh, she doesn't look too bad for being almost a half century old.

"Almost"? She's fifty-seven next month. And I think she's still spectacularly beautiful. Most of the photos attached to the news stories about her find are... rather poorly-chosen. *heh*

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:
Say what you will about the movie itself, but she looked *damn good* in the Dukes of Hazzard movie. I actually prefer her over Jessica Simpson.

Wow. Good luck with that [Razz] You can have the wonder woman and I'll recieve the latter...

Heh.

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, B.J. is a wee bit older than you are, if I'm not mistaken. And for that matter, married...with children. ( I think)

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup! Nearly 34, and child number 3 is due in late August!
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Congrats!

Then you must have the whole parenting thing down perfectly. Boy, or a girl, if you don't mind my asking?

--------------------

-George Carlin

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

Thanks! We have an 8 y.o. boy, a 4 y.o. girl, and this one we recently found out will be a boy.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm 37 and I just have the one.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

You need to get on the ball and catch up! (Or should that be your wife who.... oh, never mind.)
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps