Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » General bullshit. (Page 9)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: General bullshit.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember Q? He would post on the Enterprise forum and constantly bitch about how much it sucked. I think he even produced a chart to back his claims.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they mentioned Red Quacker in the history thread over at the BBS. It seems that my time on either of these sites ( or, the internet in general) was a fair bit past all these oh-so-fun sounding people.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a reason, but it's out of sight.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? Are you useing a magic 8-Ball to form replies now?
"Image Cloudy- Ask Again Later"

Very Delphic Oracle, but I cant say I approve as I'm a deciple of Aesop, and that altercation certainly did not end well for my (former, alas) mentor....

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure there's a moral to be learned from that.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah: dont piss off the people that can order you thrown you off a cliff.
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember both Quacker and the Major. Che was around about that time as well, plus a few more. I think they ended up at TK for the most part, before moving on.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Their souls have moved on...they are at peace now: gone is the pain of online trolling.
Can I get an Amen my Flareite brothers?

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's Eamon?

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hay Mon!!

I mean Amen!!

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almond! Gory Al & Lou, yeah!

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our Father, whose art's in heaven
Hollow by thy name - unless things change.
Thy wigdom come and gone
Thy will, will be undone
on earth, as it isn't heaven.

Give us this day our daily dread,
at least three times a day.
And forgive us our trespasses
on love's territory.

For thine is the wigdom
and power and glory...Oh, man!

-Lawrence Ferlinghetti, 1978

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Burn the Heretics!!! Burn them Straight to Hell!!!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Ah...now you're ready for either a GOP rally or a PMRC book club.

As a kid, I always thought they were saying "invisible" instead of "indivisible" during the Pledge of Alliegance.
I just figured were were hiding the country from God.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Me too! They should really change it to something simpler. America! America! Your so fine! Your so fine, you blow my mind! America!
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps