Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Spurious logic & children's programming...

Author Topic: Spurious logic & children's programming...
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember the discussion about Tinky-Winky?

I love this strip!

The rest of the storyline is here: http://www.sluggy.com/archive/990309.html

So... If Tinky-Winky's gay, then what are the other ones supposed to be? My wife says the red one is a communist sympathizer. Any theories?

--Baloo

------------------
The hyperhamster is alive and well.

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL* I honestly don't see why people are so obsessed with a children's show. I didn't even know Teletubbies had gender differences, but then I've only seen one episode. (And that's PLENTY!)

------------------
"I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three on the law become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!"
--John Adams, "1776"

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freat comic. Wish we had that on here.

------------------
Here I Come To Save The Day : Mighty Mouse

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You ever watched Dipsy? Notice his cool poses? His great dancing ability. His very white-face? Michael Jackson after being exposed to gamma radioation.

Laa-Laa. Evil Germane Greer femenist, out to destroy all of mankind, for it is we who are responsible for EVERYTHING EVIL IN THE WORLD, AND SHE SHALL CLEANSE IT OF MALE-BACTERIUM BY HER MAGIC BALL!

------------------
'Lasts longer than any other type of milk does dog's milk.'
'Why's that Hol?'
'No bugger'll drink it'
Holly and Lister.

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to have you back, PsyLiam.

------------------

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody starts bad-mouthin' the Tubbies and they get scragged by my magic-dust missiles. You all dig?

------------------
"...And Monty fans may like to know about these special books, available from all good bookshops..."

The Excalibur
Member # 34

Of coarse Monty, whatever you say. (Baloo, get ready with the net!)

------------------

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Dons clerical collar.]

"Magic dust, eh? I suppose these missiles FLY UP YOUR NOSE?!?'

[Doffs clerical collar.]

I saw the episode where Mighty Mouse crushed, then sniffed the flower. I thought nothing of it. Apparently, conservative that I am, there are positions to the right of where I stand.

(Excalibur: That was just a diversionary tactic. Reservations have already made in the Foxy one's name at the Laughing Academy. Ready with the net-gun?)

------------------
Yo quiero Startrek!

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*eye starts to twitch uncontrollably*

------------------
"Those are tonight's headlines.....
God, I wish they weren't."
- Everyday THE DAY TODAY!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps