Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Pissed off? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pissed off?
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if it "all natural", I'd be willing to bet that it is vitamine enhanced to help make up for the foods that they are not eating on a regular basis, like fresh fruit and vegetables. And I'd assume that some of the foods have a binging agent, because with the icecream especially, if you freeze dry it, all you get is powder. The stuff I had was a bar of freeze-dried icecream, so I'm assuming that there is something holding the powder together.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point; I hadn't thought of that. I've had lots of that freeze-dried ice cream, actually; you can order it online. It's delicioussss.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, these days astronauts eat the same thing you do. The whole food pill aesthetic is more of an Apollo thing.

Gasp, tortillas in space?? The crazy anti-immigrant group that sends me press releases at work won't like that.

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was about saving weight? Recycle the water and you don't have to lift as much into orbit?
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, but you do have to lift the recycling equipment into orbit. It's all about trade-offs.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol System wrote:

quote:
Gasp, tortillas in space??
I can see the movie poster already.

Regarding Kosh's remark about opening the space-flap of your space-pants on the moon and taking the space-dump, what if the air in the suit escapes through your throat, bowels and out the O-ring? Wouldn't that hurt? *confused* [Confused]

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

I'M SICK OF THESE MUTHAFUCKIN TORTILLAS ON THIS MUTHAFUCKIN SPACE SHUTTLE!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.