Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The 2008 Miss Nuniverse Pageant (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The 2008 Miss Nuniverse Pageant
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I imagine some of these women have provided prayerful cheering at the All-Priests Five-a-Side Over-75's Indoor Challenge Football Match.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that a priest has a blog?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm sure he just wants all the kids to think he's "hip wit-it". I wouldn't be surprised if he had a Facebook or Myspace profile either. Just because he's a man of the cloth doesn't mean he can't utilize technology. ( I actually restrained myself from making a joke about priests and little boys here.)

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aban: Not really. Just because they're religious doesn't mean they can't use technology to the fullest. My friend, who's a Catholic, knows one priest who uses Linux and another who asked him to help set up a webcam and webpage to allow people to virtually 'visit' the statues of Mary and Jesus to pray to them. (Idolatry in my book, but meh. I'm not Christian anyway.) Besides, there are young priests in their early 20s or 30s - they're not all stunted, old, and sad either [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps