Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Recycling Bin Bug (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Recycling Bin Bug
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The future it's expensive. [Smile]
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In more ways than five.
Shit, last week I walked late at night into Burger King, there wasn't one burger menu under 70 kronor (9 dollars). I went "ok, microwave noodles it is".
Also, my first post was a "Star Trek Reboot" joke.

Aah, recycling bins.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude gave me 16 Kronor as a gift from his business trip to Sweden.

S'like $2.57CDN.

A soda and a footrub.

I like how y'all got no decimal points. No fractions of Kronors over there.

Also, it is like some kind of Space Planet. Kronors.

"Approaching Kronors on some kind of trajectory, captain. Velocity!"

Anyone playing that Dead Space game? I'm on Chapter 7.

So like, how come all the Swedish ladies are hot? Is there truth to the rumor that like, they are upset at the current metrosexy Swedish dudes?

Like, what's up with that Jan Huokko? Also, like, how awesome is Henrik Lundqvist?

Sweden: 1) Hockey Players 2) Religious Cults.

If the ladies don't like these metrosexy Swedish dudes, I think very manly (=looks male enough) Canadians are ready to help out.

Unless your country is banning Fallout 3 because of the cow jokes.

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell me I'm not the only one who didn't understand a word of that...

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sober up a bit and you might get it. [Razz]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAGNUS YOU SONNUVA

-
this is how mad you make me

Nim
Member # 205

First of all, I have no particular love for the Krona (although the tenners are cute and chubby), but the swedish people have voted the Euro down at every EMU vote so far, so we are a bit more conservative than the republicans and their scandinavian-aimed smears would have you believe. Dollars? Bah! We had the "Daler" (dahl-urr) for 340 years, starting in 1534, then we UPGRADED. [Razz]

We pride ourselves on not using smelly decimal points. We use decimal commas instead. [Cool]

"Dead Space"? Haven't gotten there yet, I have a backlog of Stalker 1, Bioshock and NWN2 to plow through, and I didn't get Core2Duo until this September. But Dead Space looks yum.

I have nothing to say about swedish girls. Period.

Swedish guys metrosexual? Well blame Beckham! Fucking sarong-wielding, diadem-wearing ponce! Of course the swedish football players will emulate him, they are very impressionable and there's not a lot else going on "up there", if you know what I mean.
Right, so there's a lot of them swedish mascara-wearers out there in the glitz now, but that's just the thing. Generally the only metrosexual swedes are the bratz, the rich kids and Ab-Fitch/"Canada Goose"-jacket douchebags, and those are everywhere in the western world nowadays, like some new race, so I wash my hands of any responsibility.

(and yes, if anyone were to find a few sarongs in my attic, well I had to use up all that balinese loose change before going back to the airport, and those little trinket-girls where behind me everywhere I went, wearing me down like goddamn bene gesserit with their Bambi eyes, do you know how disarming that is? Huh? DO YOU, YOU FUCK??)

Sweden to ban any computer games? You know we made "Escape from Butcher Bay", right?
Cow jokes? Why, my northern-swedish brethren could out-cowtip you and your canadian little goslings any day of the week and twice on Lördag.

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear NWN2 is incredibly buggy almost to the point of being broken. Bioshock isn't as good as a lot of people make it out to be.

FallOut 3 FTW though.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IN ORDER:

Q) Bioshock isn't as good as a lot of people make it out to be.

A) HOLY HELL JESUS

Q) Huey, Dewey and Louie were just playing marbles!

A) AAA AAAAA AAAA AAA AA AAAAAA AAA AAAA AAAAAA!

Q) Tell me what the fuck Maundy Thursday is? It is that shit where Maya Rudolph is some kind of Spanish Idiot Kid?

A) Swedish Customs is closed on Maundy Thursday, which is different than Regular Thursday, I think, and Regular Maundy.

Q) Y'all talk about that weird Philadelphia Congregation a lot? I hear it is all the rage?

A) Mostly this is what my work entails. Enter my newfound expertise. Any more, and I think they might kill me?

Q) No but for real I'd make babies in Swedish girls.

A) Twins. (THE IMPREGNEES OR THE TYPE OF IMPREGNATION? U PICK, 2 MILES)

EXCAPE FROM BUCHER BAY! THE WEELMAN!

Nim
Member # 205

NWN2 plays well on my computer on full video settings (8xAA), patched to 1.13, and the person I borrowed it from played through both it and the expansion without probsoms.

Bioshock I've gotten through 1/3rd about now, and I'm loving it, no questions arsed. I'll buy that Bioshock 2 in a redbook-second when it comes out, like shit off a shovel.

Fallout 3 I've actually lost a bit of interest in, I borrowed Fallout 1 and played it through to get familiar with the franchise and it left me a bit disappointed. I got the Powersuit and the super plasma rifle too early and too easy, so the rest of it was downhill. I'm a bit "played out" on apocalypse fare, for now.

I have no qualms about the Maundy, there really is nothing quite like washing the feet of the poor, it's breathtaking I suggest you try it.
In sweden maundy thursday is called "Skärtorsdagen", cleansing thursday! No serbian/german/soviet connotations, just little girls dressing up like witches and indiscriminately demanding candy (preparing for adult life, really).

I liked Buher Bay, then I watched "Babylon AD" and cried gravel, it hurt so much. The ending of movie "Babylon AD" felt like sending up a soaring zeppelin and then at its apex, filling its balloon up with feces, 12 million tons of it.
People hobbling around in the undercabin, screaming "Mein Gott why did I pay 6000 D-Marks for this??" and "Heeelp, someone rescue my dead baby!!!". ZZ Top stands in the back and says "Well boys, B-flat I guess" and plays 'Nearer My God to Thee' on accordions and tubas. Feces starts seeping in through the ceiling planks as the ground approaches with impeccable speed. Catering table topples over, all that juicy roast beef gone to waste. [Frown]

Hey! I-I have a script I want to sell to Vin Diesel!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should "sticky" this, is what I should do.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember when this used to be about my Recycling Bin Bug, those were good times.
Nim
Member # 205

Mm, yeah. *sigh* We were good, weren't we, Mars? Back in '05.. You driving, me riding shotgun, Magnus in the back, manning the Hotchkiss. Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat, we drive out, just us, nobody else. Right on top, huh? Not a scratch, not a fuck*ng scratch.

You know whoever hijacked your thread, he'll come back again. And when he does I'm gonna cut your name right into him...I'm gonna cut your naaame right into him.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Yeah I'll cut an M into his face, a backwards M.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps