Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » For those of you with a teacher fetish....

Author Topic: For those of you with a teacher fetish....
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.... why not go for the real thing?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does it always seem that teachers are the horniest people on the planet? Does this mean I'm assured to get some on a regular basis once I gain tenure? [Wink]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her first name should've tipped the board off.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dumb... thing is, it's just another jab at they arn't paid enough (was she a crackwhore?).

*sigh*

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"'It's really a shock,' Anderson said. 'She's never been involved with any disciplinary issues or anything else. She's done a very good job.'"

I hope the shocking part is not the prostitution. I mean, there's no reason why a person who is good at teaching can't also be paid money for sex. There's hardly anything mutually exclusive there.

What is surprising is that she was dumb enough to advertise on Craig's List, to use the school computers to do it, and to take off in the middle of the school day for it. All of that is asking for trouble.

"(was she a crackwhore?)"

Chalkwhore, surely.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim:
Her first name should've tipped the board off.

Hey now- my new neighbor is named "Amber" and is smokin' hot.
Too bad her live-in boyfriend is an akido instructor.

Also, who names a brunette "Amber"?
(shrugs)

quote:
'She's never been involved with any disciplinary issues or anything else
Discipline costs extra. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29143460/

Photo.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Or in this case, only one.... YUCK.

One of my friends says there should be a law preventing ugly people from being prostitutes. Maybe he knows something I don't? :|

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jazon-wireless:
quote:
Hey now- my new neighbor is named "Amber" and is smokin' hot. Too bad her live-in boyfriend is an akido instructor.
PLEASE HUMOR US AS TO WHY THE "AIKIDO INSTRUCTOR" PART WAS THE THING THAT FOULED UP YOUR PLAN.
Nim
Member # 205

Saltahna:
quote:
One of my friends says there should be a law preventing ugly people from being prostitutes. Maybe he knows something I don't?
Wait...*moves glasses down on nosetip, flipping through notes*...I think there actually is a law against ugly people becoming prostitutes, it's called the law against prostitution.

Sal, does your friend dress in a stovepipe hat? Are there tails on his coat? Do you see him often getting surprised by otherwise mundane things like combustion engines and plastic cutlery?

Personally, I'd like a law preventing ugly people from paying prostitutes...OH WAIT!  -

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe if she paid the clients...

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeetuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sal, does your friend dress in a stovepipe hat? Are there tails on his coat? Do you see him often getting surprised by otherwise mundane things like combustion engines and plastic cutlery?"

And, when he sees those things, does his monocle pop out in an amusing fashion? Because I'm pretty sure that's a necessary component of this scene.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim:
Jazon-wireless:
quote:
Hey now- my new neighbor is named "Amber" and is smokin' hot. Too bad her live-in boyfriend is an akido instructor.
PLEASE HUMOR US AS TO WHY THE "AIKIDO INSTRUCTOR" PART WAS THE THING THAT FOULED UP YOUR PLAN.
No "plan" as such- if any woman you've just met talks only in plurals and drops little verbal cues like "my boyfriend's at Akido just now" it's a good bet that she wont be romanticly linked to you in this reality.

That pic is seriously non-sexy but no one's mug shot is.
Besides, somewhere onine there is a guy thinking "Man, she's sooo hot!"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps