Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » NEW MEMBERS! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: NEW MEMBERS!
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, I honestly used to think you were a woman.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes:
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
Hello.

Thanks Harry, but not quite my type... [Razz]
I see what you did there.

On another note.. in December I've been a member for 10 years. That's just crazy.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

On another note.. in December I've been a member for 10 years. That's just crazy.

And that's just Flare. Prior to registration, the community has been around in one form or another since what, 1996?

Gods I feel old.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Says I've been a member since 2005, but I'm sure I've been lurking since at least 2003.
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Capps:
Gods I feel old.

That's probably just you getting married and having a kid. [Razz]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mars: I thought Ginger was a woman too [Big Grin] It's probably the fact that "Ginger" is a woman's name. *stares at Ginger with raised eyebrow*
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Well I also thought it was Ginger Bacon, not Beacon. Mmmm...Bacon.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You thought he was a hog?
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Saltah'na was a woman for the longest time. The name just looks feminine to me.
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, bloke I'm afraid. Over here I think Ginger is more of a nickname for redheads than as a given name.

The beacon bits a real old joke. You wear one stripy black and white top at school...

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

calin
Member # 2151

- posted      Profile for calin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone I'm new here and I'm a huge scfi fan [Smile]

--------------------
For all you scifi video needs.
http://www.esci-fi.com

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. Here's your newcomer's chip. If you can stay off sci-fi for a month we'll throw you a party. Now you need to find a sponsor and remember to read the twelve steps pamphlet.

Am I overdoing the joke? I think I'm overdoing the joke.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Capps:
quote:

And that's just Flare. Prior to registration, the community has been around in one form or another since what, 1996?

Gods I feel old.

Yeps, 1996.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by calin:
Hi everyone I'm new here and I'm a huge scfi fan [Smile]

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, with six eyes. It's just Capps.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:
I thought Saltah'na was a woman for the longest time. The name just looks feminine to me.

What have you been smoking and where can I get some?

Apparently, only drunken women find me attractive. Then they wake up and look at me. Then they get the instant hangover doing so.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.