Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » You know he's DEAD, he's DEAD, you know he's really DEAD. . . Ow! Shamoo! etc. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: You know he's DEAD, he's DEAD, you know he's really DEAD. . . Ow! Shamoo! etc.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is this "internet" you speak of?
A google search found nothing....are you sure it's spelled right?

Geez, Omega, you look like you're twelve years old in that photo on your website....
I reccomend a nice Carl Malden pic.
Hmmm...maybe Edgar Caycee for the creep-out vote.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, well I didn't read every post before this one.

But after several weeks of MJ praise I feel like weighing in...

First off. There's no denying that Jackson was a pioneer in the music world. Especially in the 80s and some of the 90s. Mostly early 90s.

I guess what I find odd is that everyone was calling him "Wacko Jacko" now is practically giving him sainthood.

I mean Thriller was awesome. But giving little boys "jesus juice" probably not so much.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's surprising what dying can do for your public image. Diana was a bipolar nut job, off holidaying with the son of a billionaire until her car came off the road. A week later and all of a sudden she's practically being canonised.

As for Jacko, he clearly wasn't right though I don't really by the kiddie fiddling accusations. For one thing, I can't believe a parent would take any pay-off if they really believed what they were saying about him....but that's a whole other discussion.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's official. It's a scandal, 5 lbs, 7' 3", born... yesterday...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there really that little happening in the world?

We're at the point of peak hurricane season in US... is there a storm that the CNN/Fox News can focus on? Yes I realized this would be something that cable news would focus on. World events, not so much.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waht is truly sad is that today is the fourth anniversary of Katrina killing scores of people and destroying most of what was New Orleans...which of course, is overshadowed by it being MJ's birthday.
Spike Lee actually had a block party honoring his childhood hero- with a token moment of silence for the Katrina victims and Ted Kennedy, of course.

Meanwhile New Orleans is still an unlivable pit in may places and many people that lost everyting in the storm still have nothing.

But hey- BLOCK PARTY!

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And several days ago I saw Britney Spears was back on TV, cause we were all missing her so much...
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps