Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Hello! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hello!
Williamlk
Member # 2236

- posted      Profile for Williamlk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sean, I love your quote!
I am a HUGE George Carlin fan, he is my Yoda!

--------------------
William L.K.
www.williamlk.weebly.com

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your cheerful disposition seem an antithesis to Carlin's views about people, and I'm a little suspicious of you considering the link in your sig leads to a website promoting an e-novella. Though if your intentions are noble, then I welcome. If not, I curse you.

Edit: @Pensive, that web account certainly emanates a level stupidity that only E could produce. Bolliwood and Star Trek? WTFuck?

Williamlk
Member # 2236

- posted      Profile for Williamlk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
[QB] Your cheerful disposition seem an antithesis to Carlin's views about people, and I'm a little suspicious of you considering the link in your sig leads to a website promoting an e-novella. Though if your intentions are noble, then I welcome. If not, I curse you.

That is the sig I use everywhere I go.

Look, here is the deal, If my books are meant to be popular, they will be. If they are not, so be it.
My books sell pleanty, and I am grateful for that. The reason I use that as my sig is that I am proud of it.

Anyway, back to Carlin. I think he would like my disposition because I am real about. I am generally a happy person, but that does not mean I can't be a royal pain in the butt. Don't we all have multiple sides???

And this is one of my favorite Carlin lines:

I'm always relieved when someone is delivering a eulogy and I realize I'm listening to it.
George Carlin

Rest In Peace George...
Try not to curse me, I mean no harm...But if you do curse me, I might have to curse you back...
See that, the new guy has some balls! Only kidding, you guys seem relatively normal. You have some great posts in here. Thanks for having me! (I hope that wasn't too cheerful)

--------------------
William L.K.
www.williamlk.weebly.com

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Try not to curse me

Back in the day you would have been thrashed on a daily basis, and would have had to take part in one of Charles' "arcane rituals." If you survived you were more than welcome.
I miss the old days.

Welcome aboard Mr. K!

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.