Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Chem/bio Weaps Testing Base in Utah On Lockdown

Author Topic: Chem/bio Weaps Testing Base in Utah On Lockdown
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The game's afoot. *motions with curved indexfinger*

So, any bets? How many hours until patient zero? How many cars will be standing with doors ajar in forlorn turnip fields within first 24 hours (10-20, 20-40)?
Lastly, how many days until someone speaks the words "Now do you believe me, Sheriff?".

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Braaaaaaaaains.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
VX is an amber-colored, odorless and tasteless oily liquid that does not evaporate easily unless temperatures are high, officials said. "It evaporates very slowly, almost like motor oil."

People can be exposed to the agent through skin contact -- the most toxic way -- or through eye contact or inhalation, the statement said. VX affects the body's ability to carry messages through the nerves.

er...who exactly did they test that out on?

"Here at the Dugway Proving Ground, we pride ourselves on keeping the transient poopulation at a mnimum....and repeat-offender vandalism is nonexistant"

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, they 'found' it.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps