Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Stupid motion gimmicky big living rooms

Author Topic: Stupid motion gimmicky big living rooms
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a Kinect for Christmas. And, to be honest, I think it's brilliant. Yes, hard core gaming rar rar rar, but as a tool for parties and the like it's up their with Singstar. (note, your opinion on this will probably be directly related to your opinion on Singstar). I loves me some Rock Band, but all the instruments take up far more space and are much more difficult to transport around.

So, anyone else got it? Or Move? I'm undecided on that. On the one hand, it's a much more advanced Wii. On the other, it's just a more advanced Wii. It probably won't require a living room the size of an aircraft hanger though.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.