Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Doing business with Regions Bank? Stop.

Author Topic: Doing business with Regions Bank? Stop.
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regions Bank has been utterly screwing me and my wife on a short sale, for which they hold the present mortgage. We've been set up and ready to buy for three months now, but they keep fucking up the paperwork. In the latest instance, they gave us a closing date, we took off work, packed our cars, arrived at the office, and signed papers for an hour, only to be told that Regions wasn't ready after all. If not for the fact that we're renting from family and moving to the same city (basically, if we'd been anyone else), we would have been homeless and had all our furniture on a moving truck!

I will have this house. And then I will hurt this bank in every way legally possible.

If you or anyone you know uses Regions, please find a new bank. http://moveyourmoneyproject.org/

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.regions.com/personal_banking.rf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regions_Bank

i didnt know what bank you were talking about until i googled it, then checked wiki...

thoughts anyone? this might sound stupid but would this kinda of info be on Angie's list?

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're just not having good luck with banks, are you, Stephen? [Wink]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it would seem. Three have pissed me off this year. [Smile]
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked in banking for a dozen years. If at all possible, I recommend that people join a good Credit Union instead. While they do not have the power of the megabanks, they tend to be more friendly to their customers.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps