Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Wife Knows Everything more than the Wife knows ARRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Author Topic: The Wife Knows Everything more than the Wife knows ARRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx7lkr5PqCI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0RSHFoRbiE&feature=related

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fakes. i dont even watch youtube shit like that much anymore. waste of time (unless you're drunk or stoned. hillarious then)

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pissing on other people's youtube links or jokes is poor form and a dick move, whether at a party, in a pub or on the web, nothing good comes of it. It ties into the golden rule. And it serves back tenfold, inviting people to call out your future bullshit with same coin, when otherwise they would've tolerated you.

As penance you will watch Steve again, a 100% true story.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uh, it wasnt ment to be insulting (i doubt i could harm him if i even wanted too). i justed em as i saw em (fake voice overs). would have been funnier had more research been put in on the subject matter (the amount of effort equals the amount of quality)

regardless im sorry if it appears mean spirited...

Still fake [Big Grin] The Horses AND Steve (that's only because of the gestures, the placement of the TV cam, the sound quality, the platant hood ordy)

Fake BUT funny

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure these are real. CBC radio up here was talking about weird horse calls. In fact, the guy who did the ARRRRRRRR clip had been doing horse race announcing for over 20 years and was retiring the same day I heard both clips; the CBC was doing a feature on him.

The second one I heard on TSN.

Fake I think not.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ebvveryone knows CBC radio is itself faked by some canadian high school station....no way anyone really believes the shit on Quirks and Quarks.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright Oppenheimer, how about this then? Fake or nake?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps