Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » 40 Pink Flamingoes later...

Author Topic: 40 Pink Flamingoes later...
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to thank my Girl Friend, the Tiff, for a wonderfully innanely spent Birthday.

ok, let's start with how my day started...

I woke up disappointed, as my friend Ginny DID NOT follow thru with her threat at arange to have 40 Pink Flamingoes placed in the front yard (i guess it's a republican tradition and since i am Chaotic Neutral to anything Elephant, guess i should be less disapointed?). shucks. i giggled as i gave her a earfull on the phone...

then i drove to the GF's to collect the Gf and brood because i foolishly allowed me self to be drawned into the evil that is a free round of minigolf at Mulligans. After an hour or so, we left and enjoyed chaos as the brood argued in the backseat while we 'discussed' what we wanted at Wendy's. 3 Jr Bacon Cheese Burgers, 3 value fries, some chicken nuggets.

then we got home to vegitate a bit before loading the car with bikes, and me following the Tiff in the Tiff-mobile to her mom's to watch the brood while i spent the eve with the Tiff in some vague celebrance of my Birthday.

we drove to Lakewood, and in route, with a spark of brilliance (because i was using the plan-D [Fake it, Fuck it] planning method of what i wanted to do) we dropped off the car at Tiff's bro house. After a interesting meet-up (to which i will not discuss) with 'someone' to which the Tiff had a situational Melt-down (the exact cause, again, can not be discussed but i LMFAO after i learned why she freaked) we biked to Lakewood Park...

After showing her, ahem, famous locations for places infamous in 'virtue removal' that i did in my youth, we arrived at the park. change n' same. There was a youth skate park filled with retard wannabees Skating or Die! much to my delight. the pool was still there. the club house was decicated to woman empowerment, as i snorted in derrision. and Lake Erie was still there where i left it, so long ago...

we cuddled, talked, got a nice couple to take pics of me & tiff being stupid (hope my eyes were straight for them) then we scooted off for food.

Now lakewood apperently hemerages eateries like herpes. so many fucking places to eat (including places that were there 20 years, again to my delight) but we picked Melt.

Melt makes grilles cheeses. It's a bar. they played RotJ on TV. I had my nerdgasm. and HOLY MOTHERFUCKER FUCKING OMG good, those meals were.

well we took take-out, 4 boxes in all for Eric & Alesha, and biked back, enjoying the tasty miqito looking fuckers all over the city *spit*

*spit*

Mother fucker! *spit*

WELL we got back to Eric's talked shit, ate our meals in the car, Eric scared the shit outta Tiff and we left, back to G-Mom's to collect the sleeping brood. we loaded them into the tiff, mobile, drove home unloaded the brood (all the stuff they brought to left in car for the brood to get if they wanted/bitched [Big Grin] )

then i crashed. tiff said i was out of it when she got outta of the head. so that's how i spent my 40th birthday, about at Chaotic Neutral as possible...

and i want to say that i really -Love- the Tiff for all that's she's done to help me learn to be a civilian again...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, from what I can gather, you spent your birthday drunk and looking at some woman's TIFF image on your computer?

Not sure about this "erik" guy- pizza delivery driver?

Watching RTOJ I believe, the rest I'll need pictures for.

So post some, birthday boy!
(Happy Birthday, BTW)

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was rooting through some junk in my house and I found a nice stack of Marvel and Image comics, some in pretty good condition. Happy Birthday to me [Wink]
Teh PW
Member # 1203

Pics!

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad linky, you faker! You tease! You unadulterated, no good, deal-breaking Ferengi weasel!
Teh PW
Member # 1203

*shrug* i can help it if FB sometimes fucks it away [Smile] it works for me. though it is possible the pics are view restricted (friends only, friends of friends only)

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps