Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Communication From Intelligence Outside Our Solar System

Author Topic: Communication From Intelligence Outside Our Solar System
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.theonion.com/articles/intelligent-condescending-life-discovered-in-dista,27276/
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some republican will pik up the story as real and start angrily tweeting over it...just as they did with the "Mega-Abortionplex being built by Planned Parenthood".
2000 beds for 24/7 abortion services with a drive through...and they still thought it was a real story.

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite Onion article is still the one from just before Dubya's inauguration: "Our long national nightmare of peace and prosperity is finally over." Of course, in retrospect, the joke's on all of us. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the headlie for Obama's inauguration:
"Black man gets worst job in country."

Trimm
Member # 865

- posted      Profile for Trimm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Onion did some really good ones when 9/11 happened, they actually tackled the whole thing way better than I thought they would.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps