Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » What is the future of Flare? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What is the future of Flare?
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I can do is contact one of the mods over there and see if it's ok for me to make a post about this (honestly, I sincerely doubt that they think we're a competitor to them [Wink] )
Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're quaking already.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to let everyone know, the Subspace Comms Network has just been updated in exactly the same way Flare needs to be (with the spam protection, etc.)

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gods, SCN is still around? :S

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

So the admins at the TrekBBS are cool with me posting that Flare will be open for registrations for a 24 hour period. I just need to know when that will be. I can post this now, so that when there is a confirmed date, people will already know about it, and I'll make sure to update the post on that day as well.

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can open up registrations 8 August 0000 ADT through to 9 August 0000 ADT. Or, we can go farther ahead.

--------------------

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

That's fine. I'll make a post about it.

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Fresh blood..... [Eek!]

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

So, um, I kinda forgot to open registrations at 0000 this morning. So, I just opened them up and will leave the board open until 0000 ADT Sunday. I posted to the thread on TrekBBS to that effect.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet- I sensed a disturbance in the ether and returned just in time for new member initiations!

Smiles everyone...smiles!

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I came to the site just now, there were five forums with new-post indicators by them. Usually, there's maybe two at most. I thought "man, the new people are having a big effect already". Turns out, there weren't actually any new people. Weird.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps