Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » In case anyone actually cares... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: In case anyone actually cares...
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not going to spend as much time around here for a bit. I'm currently in no physical or mental state to deal with them. Ya'll make sure the sheep don't take over while i'm gone, okay?

In my absence, I appoint Liam Resident SexGoddess.
(or equivalent)

Thanks.

------------------
"If you will not have me as myself, Perhaps as someone else. Perhaps as you, I'll be worth noticing. Then even a eunuch won't resist, The power of one kiss, from such as me.
I'll be that girl: and you would be right over. If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow."
~ Barenaked Ladies

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat?!
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Gives First One a shot of Morphine for the pain, watches back for Liam)

Better keep in touch with First One, I can't keep him under for long. Good fortune, for whatever is up!!

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes of course we care, Jubes... *HUGS* Good luck, hon, and do what you feel is right.

------------------
"You're heart is free. Have the courage to follow it."
"Its our wits that make us men."
Braveheart, the greatest movie ever made.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We do care! Good luck, Jubes. We're all here for you... well, not physically.

Congratulations, Liam!

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't mind myself looking forward to reading this board as much as I used to. I wonder why....
IP: Logged
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take care, Jubes!

--Baloo

(And I'll do likewise.)

------------------
Life is unfair. Deal with it.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AIIGH!!

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will Miss you Jubes, *sniff*.

However I don't know about Liam becoming Resident SexGoddess, unless there was a gender change I wasn't informed of .

------------------
HMS White Star (your local friendly agent of Chaos:-) )

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't know about it, think of how First One feels.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is everyone concerned for MY feelings? As if I'd have any after a shot of Morphine?
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

With Liam filling in for the Sexgodess, I think maybe I could use the Morphine.@)

------------------

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, keep in touch.

------------------
Mitch: Something weird just happened to me.
Chris: Is it a dream where you are standing on top of a pyramid in sort of sun-god wardrobe, and thousands of naked women are screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
Mitch: No!
Chris: Why is it that I'm the only one who has that dream?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you come back soon Jubes. I'll keep the fires warm.

------------------
"Why can we never meet anyone nice?"
"Why can we never meet anyone who can shoot straight?"
-Lister and the cat

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, look... Liam's doing great already.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps