Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Anyone Remember... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anyone Remember...
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BananaMan or Danger Mouse? I loved those cartoons!!! Sad, though, they aren't being shown anymore. Long Live Danger Mouse!

------------------
"You bellowed?" - Black Arachnia - Agenda

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only seen a couple episodes of "Danger Mouse", but that was enough to see it was one of the better toons.

------------------
Here I Come To Save The Day : Mighty Mouse

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Dangermouse and Bananaman. They were brilliant, and were cartoons that I watched all the time as a child. Anyone remember Batfink and Inspector Gadget? They were brilliant too. My whole childhood was spent watching this stuff - I loved it!

------------------
"YOU SMEG!"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved Inspector Gadget and Danger Mouse. I've seen some of the Banana Man stuff, but I didn't really get into it. Nickelodeon used to show Danger Mouse on Saturday mornings, but it went off the air again about two years or so ago. I still WATCH Inspector Gadget on ocassion.

Edited Note: Thank you pointing out that my mind moves faster than my hands. I watch Inspector Gadget. I do not what Inspector Gadget. Thank you

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

[This message was edited by Siegfried on March 22, 1999.]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I'll bite. . . you still what Inspector Gadget on occasion? 8)

Dangermouse is cool! "Coo-er, Chief!" "Penfold, don't call me 'Chief. . .'"

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's an Inspector Gadget movie out this year

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will I be alone if I mention Count Duckula?

------------------
'Not the sponge, not the sponge!'
-Marty Crane

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Ding Dong*

Nanny: I'll get it!

Duckula: No, Nanny! Use the...

*Crash*

Duckula: ...door.

Yes, DangerMouse, Bananaman, and Count Duckula all rule! My family thinks I do an uncanny impression of Stilleto...

------------------
Ah... Now I enter these hallowed halls a conqueror... Yes...

-Megatron, "The Agenda, Part Three"

monkeyboy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup inspector gadget be coming out with Matthew Brodrick being the man.

------------------
I did'nt do it.

IP: Logged
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep!! Count Duckula was one of Danger Mouse's enemies, right? Man, I miss that show!

------------------
"That is the exploration that awaits you: Not mapping the stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possiblities of existence." - Q, All Good Things...

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people are too old. *LOL*
I don't remember any of these... Ok, well, I watched Inspector Gadget, but I haven't heard of any of the others.

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count Duckula was a completely different show and as far as I remember anyway, he wasn't in Dangermouse. Liam, fill us in.

------------------
"If it should become necessary to fight, could you arrange to find me some rocks to throw at them"

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A english teacher I had in High School, and 11 years later in my breif college days, pointed me toward Danger Mouse.

------------------
Dramatis Personae

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duckula was introduced in Dangermouse, in a story where DM had to obtain some of the Veggie Vampire's tail feathers as part of a ransom demanded by Baron Greenback for the safe return of Penfold. . .
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

I remember that, Lee!!! I remember Duckula attempting to be a comedian, but ended up putting on shows in the Antarctic to penguins...

And TOC, we're not too old, you were just deprived.

------------------
"That is the exploration that awaits you: Not mapping the stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possiblities of existence." - Q, All Good Things...

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps