Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Happy Easter...

Author Topic: Happy Easter...
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stumbled across this while checking out SevTrek.

http://www.sev.com.au/toonzone/sevfiles/rez/rez1.htm

Fortunately for non-Christians, the candy industry (with a tip o'the hat to Cadbury's) ensures that anyone with a sweet tooth (and who is not diabetic) can enjoy the holiday too!

Have fun and remember to brush your teeth!

------------------
CONSUMER NOTICE:
Because of the "Uncertainty Principle," It Is Impossible for the Consumer to Find Out at the Same Time Both Precisely Where This Product Is and How Fast It Is Moving.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But brushing gets rid of the taste of the chocolatey goodness. Mmmm... sweat sweat chocolate.

You know, when I was young, I always used to feel sorry for Jesus, getting crucified when he was only 3 months old. Ahhh, the foolishness of youth.

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any idea what Liam is talking about? Especially the "sweat chocolate". Uagchk... *vomits*

------------------
"I fart in your general direction!"
-John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the sweat chocolate gets eaten by the bear in the warp core...

But that right there is why I don't like Sev...it wasn't funny at all.

------------------
"That is the exploration that awaits you: Not mapping the stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possiblities of existence." - Q, All Good Things...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps