Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Father Jack (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Father Jack
Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see this show. To bad it isn't on Public Television like other British/European shows.

It's a fuuny site. I just learned that you can click on all the circles as fast as you can and they still play superimposed.

------------------
The best thing about being a solipsist is that I'm the only one here.
--Paul Cargile

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Father Ted was Channel 4 funded, and shown over here before it was shown in Ireland, so it is sort of a British show.

And everyone of those (counts 6, 6, christmas special, and, er, 8 I think) 21 episodes was a comedy classic. Like the VERY VERY VERY VERY funniest episodes of the Simpsons, but without ANY duffers whatso ever.

------------------
'Not the sponge, not the sponge!'
-Marty Crane

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I heard they were making a version for the states...not that it would still be funny......

------------------
I'm the Worlds First Fully Functional Homicidal Artist.....

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

which means it will become a weak toned down version that isn't funny and actors who think they are funny anyway..

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say, did anyone happen to catch that Fawlty Towers remake w/ John Larroquette? Did it even make it past one episode? *never bothered to check, since he didn't even see the first one*

------------------
"I fart in your general direction!"
-John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps