Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The ultimate evils, combined (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The ultimate evils, combined
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is from an actual commercial that was shown on TNT yesterday:

Scary.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Vortex: "It just don't pack the punch it used to..."
Swindle: "Yeah, because we're out of energy, dummy."

Holst
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew it! I knew it! I knew Microsoft was involved with the teletubbies from day one. It wasn't just enough that they controlled so many home computers. They had to go after the most innocent people of our society. And furthermore....... shoot, I have to go now. My doctor says I have to take my pills every three hours.

------------------
"It's good and well to leave the government in the hands of the perfect man but what happens when the perfect man gets a bellyache?" - Belgarath the Sorceror by David Eddings

IP: Logged
deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yet another world domination scheme on Microsoft's part.

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Evil Empire© strikes again!

------------------
CONSUMER NOTICE:
Because of the "Uncertainty Principle," It Is Impossible for the Consumer to Find Out at the Same Time Both Precisely Where This Product Is and How Fast It Is Moving.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Imagine what would happen if Macintosh were somehow involved. The evil would become utterly inconceivable!

------------------
"I fart in your general direction!"
-John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's just great! Martha Stewart has added Bill Gates to her unholy alliance of doom! As if the Teletubbies, Barney, and Celine Dion weren't enough!

------------------
Ah... Now I enter these hallowed halls a conqueror... Yes...

-Megatron, "The Agenda, Part Three"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No comment on the Celine Dion reference. I'm too tired.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Chimaera
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, look on the bright side, if they're anything like the other products Microsoft produces, chances are they'll turn blue and stop working a few minutes after kids start playing with them.

As for world domination, well, this is only a small part of the grand scheme known only as The Project.

------------------
"Sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes the bear gets you."
-Commander Riker, USS Enterprise

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shrug*

Nothing wrong with a good roll in the grass and a search for your special thing.

------------------
"The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history."
--
They Might Be Giants

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right...time for open insurrection. I'm arching on Redmond...*L* =)

------------------
I drink therefore I am.

-Descartes

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Open your eyes, people!

You've seen the pernicious connection between Microspawn and the Tele-abominations, but yet you fail to recognize the third and final component in this Triumvirate of Chaos: TNT !!!

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

DIE GATES, DIE!

(or get rid of the billions you never use anyway and give it to, say, Africa, change your clothes, sell your 49 other houses, sell the 300 cars you don't use, change your haircut, and act normal. The former is easier)

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gives a whole new meaning to Tinky Winky being interactive, doesn't it.

------------------
Parallax

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, they really look like they're grasping something in front of them, and thrusting their hips. . . You could have a lot of fun with these! }B)
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps