Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » *seems to have made a terrible mistake*

Author Topic: *seems to have made a terrible mistake*
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my signature, I attributed the line "I'll bite your legs off!" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail to Terry Gilliam. However, I have just discovered that, when I looked up who played the character, I read the character's name from one line, and the actor's name from the line below. The black knight was actually played by John Cleese. I have rectified the situation, and my sig should now read correctly. I apologize for any inconvinience this may have caused.

:-)

------------------
"I'll bite your legs off!"
-John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't you tell by the voice? Cleese is pretty distinctive.

Cleese is R!

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I haven't watched it in a while. And, the last time I saw it, I didn't know who they all were, anyway. If I saw it now (which I'd certainly like to...), I'd know who was who, easily...

------------------
"About as useful as a narcoleptic rickshaw driver."
-James Lileks

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Black Knight Always Wins!!!

------------------
Parallax

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Friends episode with the Thanksgiving flashbacks. During Pheobe's did anyone else expect ehr to say
'Tis but a flesh-wound'

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps