Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » That Blair BITCH!!! $$

Author Topic: That Blair BITCH!!! $$
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About three weeks ago, rumour had it that a new horror-movie was coming to town. Something different.
Something special.
Well, never learning from MY experiences, I merrily went to the cinema yesterday, thinking to kill some time, maybe see something new.
It was 5pm and I had already bought a ticket to "Deep Blue Sea", at eight.

I think, "weell, almost three hours 'til then, I could squeeze in another movie! No, I should! I don't go to the movies often anyway!"
And I had heard so much about "Blair Witch Project" and not all of it good, so it couldn't be that tough, could it?

Even after both movies I convinced myself that I wasn't affected by them in any way, so I didn't think about it much.

Not until two in the morning, anyway.
So I lie in bed, thinking about the end, when the camera is lifted up from the ground and the picture starts to move forward... who was filming, and why didn't I hear any footsteps?
And why did that guy stand still in the corner, facing the wall?
And the noices, where'd they come from?

I don't like those kinds of contemplations at 5 am in a dark room, lying in a bed next to the window, AT THE GROUND FLOOR OF MY BUILDING NEXT TO THE WOODS!!!

I went up again and tried to log on to this place, perhaps ventilate a little. Alas, the "Server is down or is not responding".

"Well, not much to do but wait for the sun to come up.
Lalalala...dum-di-dum-dum...is there something outside my window??? Why doesn't it go away??? LALALALALA, DUM-DI-DUM-DUM!" 'shudder, shudder'

Well, I'm almost normal again, the sun will go up any hour now! But it would be very nice to hear any reflections or thought's you might have. All of me is ears!

------------------
-You're crazy!!!
-Funny, I thought I was pisces!

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A really good horror movie provides hours of "entertainment" long after it's viewed, despite what the critics might say.

Glad to hear you're getting the full value of the price of admission. Hope you start getting enough sleep soon.

------------------
Jesus saves.
Moses invests.
--Bumper Sticker
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And this is why I only watch horror movies BEFORE noon...

------------------
Avon: "You really do believe in taking risks, don't you?"
Tarrant: "Calculated risks."
Avon: "Calculated on what? Your fingers?"
-- Blake's Seven, Ultraworld

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched The Exorcist a couple of months ago at 2 am, all alone, with all the lights off....ooooooooo.

------------------
Thank God that we live in a country so hysterical over crime that a 10 yr old child can tried as an adult
~C. Mongomery Burns

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this saturday turned out better than excpected. I attended a great halloween-partay, dressed as the good Alex a la "Clockwork Orange". It worked.
Just got home now, and I read this... What can I say, you made me happy.
And yes, I think I will have a smoother night now, although I haven't had that much to drink...tried to mingle more for once, you really should try it!!!

About that, do any of you guys know if boozing really much eases the feelings after a REAL horror movie? Or does it strenghten them? (oh-ooh)

------------------
-You're crazy!!!
-Funny, I thought I was pisces!

Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that's why I really dislike horror movies. And yet I watched "I Know What You Did Last Summer" and "Cruel Intentions." Hmm, I must have watched them for a reason though...I wonder why?

------------------
"Women feel the emotions of happiness, hatred, anger, helplessness, and desire.

Men on the other hand feel the guy version, Horny."

-Michael_T

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cruel Intentions is a horror movie? I didn't think it was THAT bad. Well, it has SMG in it, anyway...

------------------
"Stirs a large iron pot. Casting a spell on Vermont."
--
John Linnell

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.