Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Not the Interrogation of Charles Capps... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Not the Interrogation of Charles Capps...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, you didn't just give me a raspberry, Mr. Raven.

*The Pompatus of Love reaches behind his back and pulls out his Super Soaker 1000*

Hey, Jeffie!

*pulls the trigger and drenches Jeff Raven*

:-P

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question.

First off, WHAT was the origional interrogation about? ... or who the feck started it?! ....
Secondly, TSN MUST DIE. *ahem*
I have no intention of proving otherwise. The man still has my clothing and he won't give it back.

Jeff, buddy, great song..... just let me get out the "Defamers of Billy Joel Songs" award for ya.... *looks for one* .... seem to be all out. Oh well. *GRIN* ya know i'm kidding hon. ;-)

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A defamer? I like Billy Joel, its one of the reasons why I used the song! hehehe.

The original interrogation of Charles was started a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Unfortunately, the story isn't as exciting, and I doubt it'll make a good movie...hehehe.

And as for the Hippopotamus of Love...
*calls upon his rain gods and floods Seigfried*

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The original interrogation was simply a question about CC and Web design. Then MaGiC took the "interrogation" part literally, and we ended up here. Don't ask what happened in between. I don't remember most of it...

And, um... The rest of you had probably best ignore that comment about the clothes. I'd rather not explain it...

------------------
"About as useful as a narcoleptic rickshaw driver."
-James Lileks

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too late.

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jubilee: If you want to have a full report, mail me. After all, _I_ started this whole mess

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff, I want you to read this very carefully: I am the POMPATUS of Love not the HIPPOPOTAMUS of Love! AUGH! First no one could spell my name right and now people confuse me for a large mammal! AUGH!

*pulls out Super Soaker Turbo Blaster 5000 and shoots Jeff*

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to be confused with the pompous ass of love, who resides in the 8th circle of hell .. we've met. *LOL*

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Pompous Ass of Love? I'm sorry, but there are only the Pompatus of Love and my archrival: The Perpitude of Chaos.

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hippopotamus of Love, Hypothalamus of Love...

What's the difference? *drops the Atlantic Ocean on Siegfried*

NYAH NYAH!

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps