Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Interrogation of Charles Capps (Round 2)

Author Topic: The Interrogation of Charles Capps (Round 2)
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since the Pompatous of Love has seen fit to throw himself off of some towers or other, I hereby take over position as the Interrogation Mistress.

Since we all still have many issues concerning Charles Capps, Our lofty, Incommunicative, and Secretive Cheif Admin, I figured I would reopen the doors, clean out the dust, and polish the little metal chair. *grin* ....

Fire away, folks!!

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey TOC, what ever happened to Solareclipse chat? If that was on the server, you'd bet we'd be there!

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

Blondie
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
She's Baaack....Blondie's been gone for awhile, but I felt the urge to say hi again...and to see what LOA had done to my profile....*grins*

Interrogating Charles, eh? hmmmm....*grins*

Ask him about that big mole on his back...*laughs*

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee

------------------
"I think my eyes are getting better. Instead of a big dark blur, I see a big light blur."
*laughs*

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, my first post here didn't show up. Did I just find a bug? Or did I stumble upon a dormant post-eater?

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the Master of Interrogation survived his fall from the Towers. But, Jubilee, you are more than welcome to handle the spanking of Charles.

Have at 'em!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoops, I forgot to mention that this is now the Ninth (count 'em NINE) installment of the Interrogation of Charles Capps. Of course, the eighth was cut short because we weren't mentioning Charles' name often enough.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

StationMaster
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for StationMaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*looks around*

I thought that this was over.

Poor CC - has he not had enough. He will end up looking like picard from that episode where he was captured by the Cardassians at this rate.......

*retreats back into infinity*

------------------
---- AAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!----

I feel better now.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, my Interrogations are now a closed topic... Until we get some new people around here to actually make ME the target of the Interrogations! *LOL*

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps