Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » One of these things is not like the other...

Author Topic: One of these things is not like the other...
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I did this just because I could.

------------------
"There are some upon this earth of yours, who lay claim to know us, and who do their deeds of passion, pride, ill-will, hatred, envy, bigotry, and selfishness in our name, who are as strange to us and all out kith and kin, as if they had never lived. Remember that, and charge their doings on themselves, not us."
-- The Ghost of Christmas Present (A Christmas Carol -- Charles Dickens)
http://members.tripod.com/~Bob_Baloo/index.htm

[This message has been edited by Baloo (edited December 01, 1999).]

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really worry about you sometimes.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sings* One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you guess which thing is not like the others, before I finish this song?

Yes, I was raised on Sesame Street. Can I help it if my brain chooses to waste valuable space remembering things like this? *L*

------------------
"Is he live or dead? Has he thoughts within his head?"
-Black Sabbath, "Iron Man"

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*stares as if hypnotised* Light comes on. . . light comes off. . . light comes on. . . light comes off. . .

It's too early for this stuff.

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it isn't!

The official (traditional) Christmas season starts just as soon as Santa Claus gets out of the Macy's Parade and into the store. I saw it on "Miracle on 34th St". The modern Christmas season (non-traditional) starts just as soon as the Halloween candy gets moved to the bargain bin.

So there!

------------------
"If knowledge is power, then willful misinformation is the work of the Devil."
-- Barbara "the man who sought Liberty's talents" Mikkelson
http://members.tripod.com/~Bob_Baloo/index.htm

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps