Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My sister sent me this one, too.

Author Topic: My sister sent me this one, too.
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little girl asked her mom, "Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?" Mom says, "No, because the dog is in heat."

"What does that mean?" asked the child.

"Go ask your father. I think he is in the garage."

The little girl goes to the garage and says. "Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come talk to you."

Dad said, " Bring Belle over here." He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it and said, "Okay, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time around the block."

The little girl left, and returned a few minutes later with NO DOG on the leash.

Dad asked, "Where is Belle?"

The little girl said, "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block, and there is another dog pushing her home."

------------------
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O_o

Baloo, I thought it was only you ... now i'm begining to see it's some sort of Gene your family has.

------------------
"Telling the truth was his death sentence" - Maria Theresa Tula

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.