Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Signature and status line test (Page 4)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Signature and status line test
Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a minion of Death, now i have taken its place in the order of the universe. Worlds tremble at the mere mention of me.

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesss.......rrrriiiggghhhhttttt.......I'm going to go watch a mmooooovvviiiee.

You probably should get out more, though. It might be healthy.

------------------
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just trying something with Krenim's smiley thingy -- regards my first time trying to post images:

It worked, Igor, IT WORKED! HWAH-HA-HA-HA!
I now have the ability to post images, something I never bothered to learn until The Now.
Be wary.
------------------
Devil: Oh look at the time! I'm late for services.
Stone: Services?
Devil: A group of young teenagers that have been celebrating the Black Sabbath are planning on deep-sixing their gym teacher tonight. I'm gonna go and give them a little encouragement.

Brimstone. May it rest in syndication.

[This message has been edited by Gaseous Anomaly (edited February 18, 2000).]

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
status line test

------------------
Somehow you were linked to this page, which doesn't really exist. Well, this one does, but the one you were trying to get to doesn't. Actually, that's not really true either, because it probably does, but either you mistyped it or our webmaster is asleep at the wheel. If the later is the case (you were linked here from a page within **********.net) then please let us know.

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Introducing my latest alias: Kenny Redshirt
Captain of the Miranda Class starship USS Killedalot, NCC-1313. Cannon fodder just cannot get any better than this!

Also it has provided me with an excuse to make a new signature...

------------------
"I'm captain Kenny Redshirt of the Miranda Class USS Killedalot, NCC-1313."
"I know it is an old ship, but..."
KABOOOOMM!!
"Oh my God! They killed Kenny! You bastards!"

(-=\V/=-)

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am no longer death, I am The Blaphemous Heathen, it suits me much better.

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nec: You and First of Two must have a lot in common.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Dane Simri
Member # 272

- posted      Profile for Dane Simri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, if Nec's NOT Death anymore, who is? Has someone with the right match of skills, attitude, and motivation taken over the job, or is the position going unfilled? If no one's doing the Death thing, won't the world population balloon until we're all standing nose-to-armpit with each other in a week or so? Also, has Birth been notified to perhaps slow things down a bit until a suitable Death can be hired?

*Shakes head* Sheesh, Nec, didn't you think of the consequences before you just doffed your cloak and scythe and walked off the job?

*Rushes out to buy a case of underarm deoderant and a gas mask*

------------------
Dane

"Let mental culture go on advancing, let the natural sciences progress in even greater extent and depth, and the human mind widen itself as much as it desires: beyond the elevation and moral culture of Christianity, as it shines forth in the Gospels, it will not go."
Goethe

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I can take care of that. After all, I'm an assassin. Take your pick. Poison, flush out of an airlock, or a phaser to the head.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You spelled 'Blasphemous' wrong, Necromancer.

------------------
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that Wolverine was death. But that's as bad an idea as Neccy being death, so we'll ignore that for now.

------------------
"I'd give anything to be able to turn invisible. I wouldn't use my powers to beat people up, but use them to protect the girl's locker room."

Xander Harris

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
test test test
testosterone
testbed
transwarp
excelsior
sulu
demora
harrison
hannigan
aly
willow
*droooolllllllll*

------------------

"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

[This message has been edited by AndrewR (edited February 27, 2000).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hands Andrew a mop* Clean that drool up!

------------------
Ross: "Inter arma, enim silent leges."
Bashir: "'In the time of war the law falls silent.' Cicero. Have we become a 24th-century Rome, driven by the fact that Caesar can do no wrong?!"
-Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

------------------
"Si vis pacem, para bellum." (If you want peace, prepare for war)
- Vegetius
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It worked!
Let's try another one:

I think I'm messing with someone's copyrights now...

------------------
"Si vis pacem, para bellum." (If you want peace, prepare for war)
- Vegetius
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps