Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » So, um, where ARE these WMDs? (Page 28)

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  35  36  37   
Author Topic: So, um, where ARE these WMDs?
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Now there you go. Cartman at least looked it up. Another Quote. From a Supreme court justice. "there can be no calm reflection in the face of an upraised knife" not exact but close. One from Hollywood, for those who look to it for inspiration. "the ultimate weapon is a man without a conscience" And one I really like "Guns don't kill people, People with guns kill people"
IP: Logged
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are we calm yet?

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Cool as a Moose. The clock is ticking gentlemen. A great day is coming. Find those bloody weapons. When you have found the answer to ,how to deal with terrorist, that does not involve the extermination of said terrorist. The world will raise a pyramid in your honor. So lets get the Show on the road.
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Man:
Cool as a Moose.

I know a guy called Moose, but he's a nutball.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Never watched 'Rocky and Bullwinkle' I take it. Remember guys called moose make the best machinegunners. Tick tick tick tick tick
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doing a sleep deprevation study at home or something MM?
You're kinda losin' it there....

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Hardly. The signifigance of the approaching aniversery may have slipped past you. Remember revenge is at the heart of the situation. Find a solution. Criminal acts must be punished. Justice must be served. "revenge is a dish best served cold" Niccolo Machiavelli.
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post 
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, if that is what you're implying.

--------------------
Meh

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Iraq no,Saddam yes. Those who aid and abet in the commision of a felony murder are subject to the same penalty. Terrorist are not soldiers not warriors.They are murderers. They chose their path now they will pay the toll. Blood calls for blood. BTW remember Lockerbie ,"the truth will out".
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How, precisely, did Saddam contribute in any way whatsoever to 9/11? By being persistantly and maliciously Arabic?

And the truth hasn't outed over Lockerbie yet, Libya has not admitted anything and there are still significant doubts about whether Libya had anything to do with it. Basically they agreed to pay the money to get the sanctions lifted.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Then the entire history of this case has sliped past you? State sponsored world terrorism is a fact, that no one is not affected by in some way. The head in the sand approach is only good for a Darwin Award. And how does Saddams behavior relate to being Arab? Do you have such a low opinion of Arabs?
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

See you all later got work to do.
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Man:
Then the entire history of this case has sliped past you? State sponsored world terrorism is a fact, that no one is not affected by in some way. The head in the sand approach is only good for a Darwin Award. And how does Saddams behavior relate to being Arab? Do you have such a low opinion of Arabs?

Er... No it hasn't slipped by me. Yes, I know state sponsored terrorism is a fact but as I recall there has been no proof whatsoever that Saddam has helped Al-Qaeda (who were responsible for 9/11, if you recall); in fact he knocked off one of their guys when he refused to help Saddam set up his own terrorist network. Ergo, I can not see how Saddam can be responsible for 9/11. I most certainly do not have my head in the sand over terrorism of any sort.

Saddam's behavior has nothing to do with his being Arabic, I was merely taking the piss out of certain Americans who do seem to believe that Arab=terrorist.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread has singlehandedly restored my faith that the Flameboard can be a source of tremendous entertainment served with a steaming side of holyfucktherearepeoplelikethis.

Anyway, assuming Mountain Man lives on top of his respective rock rather than under it, surely he'll be the first to admit that in his long and glorious lineage of warrior-poets there're a few good old boys who defended TEH FREEDOME!1! in Latin America or wherever else your great crucible of righteousness decided to dabble in a bit of state-sponsored terrorism of its own.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Be sure and volunteer to be a character witness at your buddy Sadams trial. Or better yet prove your convictions by straping on a bomb. Collect your Darwin award on the way out.
  This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  35  36  37   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps