Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » So, um, where ARE these WMDs? (Page 32)

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37   
Author Topic: So, um, where ARE these WMDs?
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
That would be nice. Not likely to happen though. Been going on for too many decades. Algeria and the French ,first wide spread use of explosives by terrorist against innocent civilians. Restaurants at first. Difficult to solve a problem without finding its root cause.
IP: Logged
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post 
What does Algeria have to do with anything?

--------------------
Meh

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post 
With this thread, I mean.

--------------------
Meh

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Not trying to be mysterious that time. I'm still looking at the problem from the point of view that the weapons are going to be there when ever the terrorist need them. The pyschology of Terrorism and what it hopes to acomplish.I've Got a friend that lived there.Heard some of what went down. It sort of goes to motive. Head games are over. May add something useful later, but its too close to the day for it to matter now.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

http://www.nativeweb.org/pages/legal/amherst/lord_jeff.html Heres something that illustrates just how simple it is for a madman to wage biological warfare without modern equipment. follow the links and you will see things you don't want anyone ever to see in real life. P.S. just because this British snoot killed tens of thousands of my ancestors in the most cowardly way possible doesn't mean I hate Brits.But it may give you an idea of why the mention of racism and Biological warfare at this time pushed me close to the edge.
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, you don't need to post the same link in two threads.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Different reasons same information.Relevant to the topic. Think about the implications.And I should have said murdered rather than killed.Think I wouldn't rather see a mushroom cloud in the middle east than the skies darkened all over the Earth by the funeral pyres of billions.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Take off every zig!
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

For the tree huggers. Remember this.Tactical strikes now will end all that polution from petroleum. Radiation will be your friend. You won't need street lights. You will glow in the dark like the little angels you are.There will be peace in the middle east, the peace of the grave.
Member # 239

Move Zig.
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For great justice

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see, the WMDs are in all of us, very much like when the first invaders came here and contaminated the locals....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

How difficult would it be to hide bioweapons? Not very difficult at all. So since they haven't been found yet can you be absolutly certain that they do not exist. As long as there is doubt we must continue to search. In that respect even if they are never used the threat has been partly sucessfull. If you don't want to think about the question don't. Think about something else. Go watch a good movie,or something.Have a good time.Let those who's job it is, handle the search.
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Think I wouldn't rather see a mushroom cloud in the middle east than the skies darkened all over the Earth by the funeral pyres of billions.

That's a somewhat extreme view isn't it?

And the smallpox blankets thing is hardly a great secret is it? That sort of 'biowarfare' has been going on for centuries; look at medieval seige warfare, firing rotting carcasses over castle walls, etc.

quote:
How difficult would it be to hide bioweapons? Not very difficult at all.
Well, seing as how this isn't the 18th century it isn't all that easy. Some trace would have to be found, at least at the production facilities, even if they had been sterilised some trace should be found. Especially is Iraq which didn't have the most modern equipment or most efficient government did it?

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.