Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » A Guerrilla War In Iraq? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A Guerrilla War In Iraq?
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Canadians also practice sodomy on fucking seals or shit.

Fuck those fucking snow eaters.

Seriously, though, who are you? MIB? Red BWC?

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another guy that hates cowards and wants to see this war end so my friends can come home alive this time. Weak willed politicians let it get this far. Nothing against Canada, just those who run out on a fight. When it happened in the 60's there was a good reason. No war is moral, but some are inevitable.
IP: Logged
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In one assault on the Jappanese home islands we lost 5,000 men in the first hour. Did we quit?
I'm not usually a fan of resuscitating cliches, but, uh, the "fuck" ???

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Men die in war haven't you heard.
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must have skipped the chapter on the massive amphibious assault at Fukuoka Harbour when I took a class on the History of the Second World War. The only possible explanation.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Got no idea how bad it could get before its over do you? Professional army now not conscripts. They signed on to do the job. They know.
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Random Post Generator is working pretty well I see.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are like two words missing for every one he includes.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Using few words since no one here is worth convincing anyway. The world situation doesn't matter to you since you can run away from it any time it gets a little hot.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And isn't that exactly what you've been doing? I mean, besides not contributing to anything and just whining about 5,000 dead people on an inland in under an hour.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Member # 239

Since this guy joined I haven't followed a single thing he's said at all.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

actualy I realise that I'm going over the edge a little bit. It comes from not being able to do what I want to do which is to go over there myself. So I'll lighten up and stop being a pain in the butt. Frustration and natural born meaness has been getting the better of me lately. I'm a fighter and being out of action is killing me. You guys aren't the problem just me being mean. No apologies from me though. Your ideas still blow.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am all for buying you a ticket.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One-way, preferably.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Bite a big one. Do you really want to get another contest started? I'm letting you off easy,out of pity for those who have no self respect. [Razz] [Wink]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps