Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Things May Not Be O-Kay In WMD Land (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Things May Not Be O-Kay In WMD Land
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Now,Now. Lets not start Trolling Again Dr. Bashir,excuse me "Lee" if that is your real name.
What a goof.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
The use of pseudonyms and the subject of trolling was brought up awhile back by several of the most vocal of the anti-american members here.
I assume this tactic has been developed over the years to shout down anti-communist and pro-American members.
In my oppinion the trolling phenomenon is one that certain left wing types have created for their own purposes. That of course is my oppinion from the behavior I've seen here and from having read a few webpages about it lately. Since it has never been mentioned in any other forum that I have visited.
The Anti-Trolling Trolling that another member mentioned in relation to Lees attitude shows that he has trolled before while giving the appearrance of being anti-troll. Strange case but not completely unexpected.
And not something that Lee is the only party to here.
Look to your own behavior before casting stones in a glass house.
Now the floor is open lets return to the subject of the thread. Fire away lets hear your views once again and remember things have changed so you should read up on new developments rather than running out the same old outdated crap.

IP: Logged
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
breakdown reality / breakdown my ability / to get it back / to get it back

Originally posted by Mountain Man:
  • The use of pseudonyms and the subject of trolling was brought up awhile back by several of the most vocal of the anti-american members here.
  • I assume this tactic has been developed over the years to shout down anti-communist and pro-American members.
  • In my oppinion the trolling phenomenon is one that certain left wing types have created for their own purposes.
  • That of course is my oppinion from the behavior I've seen here and from having read a few webpages about it lately. Since it has never been mentioned in any other forum that I have visited.
  • The Anti-Trolling Trolling that another member mentioned in relation to Lees attitude shows that he has trolled before while giving the appearrance of being anti-troll.
  • Strange case but not completely unexpected.
    And not something that Lee is the only party to here.
  • Look to your own behavior before casting stones in a glass house.

Member # 239

Communists!
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From France!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From Outer Space!
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post 
Very soon, one of these WMD threads will be closed down...

--------------------
Meh

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Say that in a Darth Vader voice at least...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Since the most vocal ones here seem to have nothing to say about the subject itself why not back off and alow the other members of the forum to make their remarks on the subject.

If not for sly remarks and insults directed towards me this thread would have drawn little or no interest at all.

Leave it open awhile maybe someone else will get a word in edge-wise. Unless preventing that is the game plan. Either way this thread is a dead end as far as I can see. Bye Bye Boys, have a good time.Run, run, run till your daddy take your T-Bird away.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would point out that the most vocal one here is YOU, and you're not saying anything on ANY subject for more than two consecutive posts. I'm not particularly trying to be rude here, but MM, you desperately need to learn some courtesy. You change the subject, you say things that have nothing to do with anything that's been said, then you insult people when they're not interested. Ever wondered exactly why so many threads you've hijacked have gotten locked lately? You. Learn to operate as part of a community, please.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Veers:
Very soon, one of these WMD threads will be closed down...

gee, i wonder which one?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After reading Mountain Man's first post on this page, I would be laughing uncontrollably, if I weren't trying not to weep.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Was a link to the PDF file of the British report irelivant to the thread? Perhaps now that Andrew Gilligan has come clean about his lying about David Kelly's statements, and making up the whole thing about the Sexing up charge, this document has a little more meaning. Either way take the thread and fly with it. It's all yours.

And of course the Trolling by the anti-american clique will continue unabated.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, what have we done for them lately????

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love how The Trolling��� is such a proper noun now

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps