Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » A New Solution

Author Topic: A New Solution
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had this idea at about 2 AM last night. It seemed really cool then, but I was giddy from lack of sleep, and might even have found Pat Robertson insightful at that point. In any case, let's see how it sounds now. (just so you know, if there's any doubt, this is intended to be humorous.)

A Modest Proposal: Winning the War in Yugoslavia.

Part 1#: Let's gather up all the back issues of National Geographic we can find anywhere and dump them on Belgrade. This should be enough accumulated mass to cause the formation of a small black hole, imploding the area and rendering the military effectively headless.
CON: The problem is, this would be a one-use weapon, although I suppose this could be overcome by using multiple magazines, like Science Digest and People together.

Part 2# Operation: "What's that Smell??" We gather all the worst trash from the cities of America and other allied countries. Then we drop THAT on 'em from low-altitude bombers. Tons of coffee grounds, used diapers, leftover escargot, flat beer, moldy bread, sour milk, used prophylactic devices... result: total chaos.
CON: This may qualify as chemical/biological warfare. I know baby poop can be as toxic as nerve gas...

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Let Operation WACKO begin now!!

------------------
To make an apple pie from scratch, we must first invent the universe.

~Carl Sagan

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hauls in his issues of National Geographic from 1987*

Where do I put these babies?

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1987? I'vbe heard that that was the year when they had a LOT of topless native women in their issues - something you want to tell us, Siggy? 8)
The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets take all the broken down Yugos too. (which may be all the Yugos in USA)

------------------
Down for Upgrade

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

"a LOT of topless native women in their issues"

Geezizz, grow up man. Besides, breasts women can throw over their own shoulder aren't exactly attractive.

Did I go too far now?

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Sorry :]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it's quite an impressive trick. Now, if you could combine that with Jubilee's ability to put both feet in her mouth, then you'd have a girl...

------------------
'My rigid grill structure...'
-Dinobot

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welll... There's no doubt you'd have something.

------------------
I came home the other night and tried to open the door with my car keys...and the building started up. So I took it out for a drive. A cop pulled me over for speeding. He asked me where I live... "Right here".
-- Steven Wright

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I'm not sure if I'd want to know what that something is.

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps