Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Clinton to Fox News : You're full of shit.

Author Topic: Clinton to Fox News : You're full of shit.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so those weren't his exact words, but they may as well have been.

Over the weekend, journalistic hack Chris Wallace interviewed Bill Clinton and asked him (and this really is a quote), "Why didn�t you do more to put bin Laden and al Qaeda out of business when you were President?" Clinton then proceeded to hand Wallace's ass to him.

And, if you want to hear what a journalist with integrity sounds like, check out Keith Olbermann's comments on the interview.

Both video clips are quite long, but I recommend watching them both in full. Especially if you're a US American and you still get your news from the mainstream media.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God this was good, Tim. Thanks. So nice to see a Democrat actually being strong and indignant about the actions (or inactions) of this administration and his portrayal via the media mechanisms which support it.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did he mean by "Like this CGI"? Is he going to be dancing with a vacuum cleaner?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That interviewer is a little weasle. Hey remember everybody "We Report; You Decide". Pthhhhhh!

P.S. The transcript has more than the video. Why didn't they include the part after the ad-break?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Fulgrim
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Fulgrim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does he call him Mr. President? Do ex-Presidents retain the title as respect?
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Zipacna
Member # 1881

- posted      Profile for Zipacna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
"We Report; You Decide"

It's true...they report shit, everyone with a brain decides they're talking bollocks! [Roll Eyes]
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clinton did talk alot about Richard Clarke's book. I would have like to have seen the second part, yet the website does not seem to have it.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the second half of the interview was mostly about the CGI and such. The smack-down was pretty much limited to the first half. I guess. I've only seen that clip.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I saw that interview dissected on MSNBC while home for dinner: they really went into the core of the matter:
that Clinton listed several things that his administration did and what they failed to accomplish, while Bush's record is that they did NOTHING about Al Queda (even knowing they were responsible for the U.S.S. Cole bombing) during their first eight months in office preceeding the 9/11 attacks.
Nothing at all- the official record.

The they un-muzzled Chris Matthews and he chewed up George Allen's campaign manager.
Brutally. Just...shredded him.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy...shit!
I just watched the linked video- thanks for that!
It's not what I had watched eariler.

Wow- Olbermann was fantastic- articulate and completely on the money with everything.
the 1984 footage I coud have done without.

This needs to get a lot of play come elections.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.