Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Republican Internet Predator! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Republican Internet Predator!
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...ephebophilia, which is defined as a sexual attraction to post-pubescent adolescents and older teenagers."
Primary or exclusive attraction to post-pubescent adolescents, actually.

Also:
"The DSM IV doesn't include ephebophilia as a diagnostic category."

This is due to the fact that there is little or no acceptance among mental health professionals that it constitutes a paraphilia.

FWIW, here are the Wikipedia articles on ephebophilia and pedophilia.

(Agreed that the guy abused his position and acted in a wholly undignified and unprofessional manner.)

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admit to parthenophilia, and no more.

What comment on the MSNBC coverage today?

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(is that the one where architecture turns you on?)
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's an affinity for virgins, actually. Which is quite yucky, if you ask me. (No offense, Jonah.)

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None taken. That's the fun of having six thousand million-plus people on the planet -- ya got that many different points-of-view. [Smile]

I would like to specify, though -- female virgins. [Wink]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These days, that pretty much equates to pedophilia, anyway.
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

Not always.

--Jonah

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's not as though I was making a sardonic generalization, or anything.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heaven forfend.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

God, I love this place... [Smile]

--Jonah

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Policemen, firemen, taxi drivers, it's all the same.

Now trash collectors, sultry but fickle. You almost have to know the routes and time tables nowadays. They're getting better, always ride in twos and threes.

Sometimes we wonder where all the dreams went, after leaving the Service. Then we remember, we're living it, baby!

Moral: "Internet predators", what a joke. P-u-s-s-i-e-s, is more close. ****!
All hail Vachss!

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inari?

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So...it's now looking like Republicans knew of "offensive E-Mails" from Foley as early as six years ago.

Speculation is wild about the elections and Hastert's speaking engagments are being hastily dropped.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
Member # 393

Yes, but if you use this as a reason to not vote Republican, then the North Koreans have already won!

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The North Koreans have already won, period.
This last week moreso.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps