Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Another presidential candidate. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Another presidential candidate.
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, umm, if the president is a woman, what will they call her husband? Bill Clintons sexual deviances aside, I doubt he'd want to be known as the First Lady.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First Gentleman.
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Da_bang80:
Lol, umm, if the president is a woman, what will they call her husband? Bill Clintons sexual deviances aside, I doubt he'd want to be known as the First Lady.

I think thewy uold callh e madame president andthem th e first couple andthimhe cheatinglying schmoeI almost look forward the attack ads they are goin to run against her
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think thewy uold callh e madame president andthem th e first couple andthimhe cheatinglying schmoeI almost look forward the attack ads they are goin to run against her
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it should make for some interesting T.V.

Personally I'm hoping for Obama, I think the U.S. could use a young-ish (How old is he anyways?) man of non-caucasian decent in Office.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...the first woman presidential candidate and the first black presidential candidate."

"Jesse Jackson, 1988 comes to mind."

Not to mention, in 2004, Al Sharpton, who is black, and Carol Mosley-Braun, who is both black and a woman.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesse Jackson being black is just an aside- oppournitistic scumbag fuckwads no one racial boundry.
Mmmm...I wonder whatevr happened to Jesse's old pal Luis Farakan? After 9/11 no one wanted to hear an Islamic militant screaming about bringing down the government, I guess.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You say that as if it were a change from before.
OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Al Gore for president.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not gonna happen....and it's too bad: I'd probbaly vote for him.
Particularly with Obama as his V.P.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To think that it would be the first ever presidential candidate that is seriously well-known and liked by the young generation. It would be a first, a sort of "cool" president.
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Clinton did that when he started appearing on MTV during his initial campaign. (I'm going on popular opinion here, not my own - I didn't like him, and that was the first election I was able to vote in.) Besides, this is only within recent history. I have no idea how well-liked, for example, Kennedy was by the young crowd.
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

quote:
Originally posted by Jay the Obscure:
quote:

I think they uold call eR madame president and them the first couple andthimThe cheatinglying schmoeI almost look forward the attack ads they are goiGnto run against her
STUPID 1 FINGER TYPING

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brace yourselves, but... I'd vote for Gore.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's official: hell hath frozen over.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps