Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » tain Suffers Outbreak of Bird Flu

Author Topic: tain Suffers Outbreak of Bird Flu
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOte web pageain Suffers Outbreak of Bird Flu

[URL=http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/world/interain SufFlunational-birdflu-britain.html?_r=1&oref=slogi
n]web [/quote]

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I *think* he was trying to link to a story about the Bird Flu hitting Britain. Just go to news.google.com to find a story, there's plenty of 'em.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one of the symptoms of Bird Flu, bad typing.
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hell?

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, I thought this was about Garak's father geting it before the Dominion capture after the trap set up by the Founders for the Obsidian Order/Tal Shiar task force.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bootiful. First Jamie Oliver kills the turkey twizler, now this. Is it enough to finaly destroy the supplier of turkey based crap once and for all?

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:
I *think* he was trying to link to a story about the Bird Flu hitting Britain. Just go to news.google.com to find a story, there's plenty of 'em.

yup

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Lurker Emeritus
Member # 1888

- posted      Profile for Lurker Emeritus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many people long held the suspicion that Bernard Matthews food was manky, disease ridden gutter scrappings... and now we know for sure!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, well, lots of cheap turkey then. I could eat my recipe for breaded turkey escalopes until the cows come home.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At which point you'll turn to cows?

Don't go down that road, Lee. Many men have tried to eat the 'dream ton' in under three minutes, reaching critical mass far short of the goal, inescapably farting themselves to pieces.
I dabbled with it somewhat in my youth, foolishly looking to avenge my master, but I've long since dismissed it as an old wives' tale.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your an old wife? That explains a lot really.

Lee, doesn't the recipe itself taste kind of like old paper? I can see why he'd turn to the cows.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps