Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Fantasyland tmoves to theWhite House (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Fantasyland tmoves to theWhite House
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jay the Obscure:
quote:
Originally posted by Da_bang80:
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
"misusing a cigar with malicious intent"

I don't even want to know... [Eek!]
I don't think the intent was malicious
I still don't want to know.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
listen to ththis
is analysis of the budget from kcrw I found it very interesting

Take me too long to check (rather hard to DL stuff when you're in the middle -some- body of water far, far away from where you want really good 'net access....

but i think that radio station is from the Oxnard/Ventura area... I religiously listened to the 2 NPR stations every morn as i drove to Pt Mugu to work (Ventura sucked for rock stations, other than the Santa Barbarian Station that played Beastie Boys every third song... [Roll Eyes] )

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KCRW has had some terrific music programmes I've visited through the magic of the intarweb, but this was the first political one. Seems I'll be tuning into them more frequently... Thanks for the link!
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pensive's Wetness:
quote:
listen to ththis
is analysis of the budget from kcrw I found it very interesting

Take me too long to check (rather hard to DL stuff when you're in the middle -some- body of water far, far away from where you want really good 'net access....

but i think that radio station is from the Oxnard/Ventura area... I religiously listened to the 2 NPR stations every morn as i drove to Pt Mugu to work (Ventura sucked for rock stations, other than the Santa Barbarian Station that played Beastie Boys every third song... [Roll Eyes] )

santa monica actually

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saltah'na:
quote:
Ha, I'm Canadian remember? I owe no allegiance to the American nation or its leader.

Neither do I. *moons America* Kiss my Chinese Canadian, 75% commie bastard ASS!!!!
how does one quantify such a thing?

--------------------
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

quote:
quote:
Ha, I'm Canadian remember? I owe no allegiance to the American nation or its leader.

Neither do I. *moons America* Kiss my Chinese Canadian, 75% commie bastard ASS!!!!
how does onequantify such a thing?

--------------------
~ohn Adams

~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

quote:
Originally posted by Omega:
I think most plans involve impeaching Cheney simultaneously...

this libbey trial might help that cause right along

--------------------
~ohn Adams

~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

quote:
Originally posted by bX:
KCRW has had some terrific music programmes I've visited through the magic of the intarweb, but this was the first political one. Seems I'll be tuning into them more frequently... Thanks for the link!

check out left right and center too

--------------------
~ohn Adams

~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

how does onequantify such a thing?
Who cares? We're ALL commie pinkos up here! Didn't you see Red Dawn - we just let the Soviets through!

Mark <-- Two Vietnamese parents, one Canadian manifest destiny

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canada: We make Communism work!

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Strangely, I doubt it.
Consider all the other shifty, immoral and unethical things this administration has done that the majority turns a blind eye to.

Amazing that Libby's defense amounts to "I cant remember", but hey, it worked well enough for Ronnie.

The republicans will, of course, attribute any investigation into Cheney's (or Bush's) involvment as payback for Clinton's impeachment.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by The Ginger Beacon:
Just make sure you don't point it at Texas, or they'll start worshiping it or something. Not that I'm implying that they could see it from there [Big Grin]

I think you meant San Francisco, not Texas! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it's Texas. I work in the Oil and Gas industry in Calgary. Even if you guys aren't bothering to conquer us so far, you Yanks still import most of your oil from up here. Believe me, many execs in Houston DO worship us. [Smile]

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only because they're still in the closet- I've been to Texas: a bigger group of truck-drivin, hat-wearin', republican-votin', in-denial bozos is hard to imagine.

Picture an entire stste that believes whatever is schlocked out by FOXNews.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
quote:
quote:

Strangely, I doubt it.
Consider all the other shifty, immoral and unethical things this administration has done that the majority turns a blind eye to.

Amazing that Libby's defense amounts to "I cant remember", but hey, it worked well enough for Ronnie.

The republicans will, of course, attribute any investigation into Cheney's (or Bush's) involvment as payback for Clinton's impeachment.

or rather for their own malfesance
and perfidy

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps