Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » the enfreedoming of the Iraqi people turms4 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: the enfreedoming of the Iraqi people turms4
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jhow did id you commerate the 4th anniversary of march19th of the American invasion nor rather nmfreedomization of the Iraqi people

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You seem to have had a few for the occasion... [Wink]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't even now that ir was the 4th anivrsary of the invawsion of iraq. wowm, amazung how tim efleis.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woow, hats' up wit hall teh tipos tonigjt/?

[Razz]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Jay is missing a chunk of his brain and Da_bang80 is high on... something. Take your pick [Wink]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hereby move that Jay change either his sigline or statline to "Sir, I think you have a problem with your brain being missing."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the date because it was the day after the St. Patrick's Day Blizzard of '03. Shovelling 4 feet of snow that's thick enough to lay bricks with is quite the diversion, let me tell you.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Da_bang80
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
Well, Jay is missing a chunk of his brain and Da_bang80 is high on... something. Take your pick [Wink]

It's called Dilaudid (I think that's how it's spelt) It's an opiod analgesic (narcotic) painkiller prescribed after surgery. I had my wisdom teeth yanked yesterday. So Yeah, if I post again tomarrow morning, expect some more typos, because this stuff is whack.

--------------------
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to good old Tylenol 3? It was good enough for me. Kids these days....

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hppy frth brthdy iraq wr!.
Da_bang80
Member # 528

I have an allergy to Tylenol 3. Gives me rash/hives. Besides, Tylenol sucks. Next time you get a pair of impacted teeth yanked and they give you Tylenol, let me know how it goes. Because I'll take the Dilauded over it any day if the week. Because it works.

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Days to Fabrux' next soccer riot juice stand: 117.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

I took Tylenol 3 when my four wisdom teeth were yanked. I guess doctors are reluctant to prescribe dilaudid around here due to the rampant abuse of it. And when I say around here I mean back where I'm from.

--------------------

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tylenol 3 with codeine, right? For some reason, I tend to be immune to all forms of Tylenol. I was given that stuff several years ago to help with kidney stone pain. It didn't do anything for me. I happened to take this at work once and my coworkers were surprised that I was still functioning at all, not to mention walking around like nothing had happened.
Da_bang80
Member # 528

Yeah, I think it was the codeine that gave me the rash. It was not pleasant. And plain Tylenol doesn't really work for me either. It actually messes me up a little. Makes me really giggly.

I didn't know anyone would actually want to use Dilaudid to get high. I mean, the effects are nothing special. Other than the fact that it makes me exceedingly sleepy, and hard to focus. And it does a fantastic job of taking away the pain. They prescribed the 2 mg tablets for me, but in the mornings are usually pretty rough so I take 2 instead of 1. And it works like a charm.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps