Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » the enfreedoming of the Iraqi people turms4 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: the enfreedoming of the Iraqi people turms4
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the codeine is usually what does it. My girlfriend is allergic to the stuff and it gives her horrible migraines.

In NB dilaudid addiction and trafficking is a big problem. I don't know what dosage is the most popular, but its usually once a month you hear in the news or read in the paper someone was arrested for dealing in dilaudid.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, to think that around here people use regular drugs like Marijuana and Crystal meth. Maybe a smattering of cocaine here and there...

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
Yeah, the codeine is usually what does it. My girlfriend is allergic to the stuff and it gives her horrible migraines.

In NB dilaudid addiction and trafficking is a big problem. I don't know what dosage is the most popular, but its usually once a month you hear in the news or read in the paper someone was arrested for dealing in dilaudid.

Speaking as someone that needs Percocet to function without serious pain, I can sympathize.
I've had to buy...er....medicine on the sly when my perscription has run out (or when the doc writes the wrong fucking kind of Percocet, like he did two weeks ago!)

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Da_bang80
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So my prescription ran out. And I'm still in pain, Do I need to go back to the doctor and get him to write me a new one? Or will my regular dentist in town be able to do that? They only gave me 16 pills. I wouldn't have minded another day or two worth.

--------------------
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends- doctors dont like to step on each other's toes and theres always the risk of catering to someone drug-seeking by going from one doctor to the next with the same symptoms.

There's always smooth invigorating crack (available across from most highschools).

Extra Strength Tylonol really does work (assuming your body has no preference to a particular drug yet)- just watch how much you take- baaaaad side effects if you take too much.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Da_bang80
Member # 528

Hmm, Yeah, I hope the doctor doesn't think I'm a junkie or anything. I'm pretty sure I'm not since I have no withdrawl symptoms, and the prescriptin only amounted to 16 pills of a low dosage (2 mg). But I'm still in a considerable amount of pain, especially in the mornings for some reason. And one of the stitches may have come loose. I'm going to call my regular dentist and see if he can see me for a quick checkup.

Tylenol doesn't work well for me. Ibuprofen works well enough to take the edge off.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.