Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Introducing the Environmentally Friendly Hummer (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Introducing the Environmentally Friendly Hummer
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charger? Pfft. I'm waiting for the Challenger... [Big Grin]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a Toyota Corolla now because I'm too lazy to take my [insert German automotive company here] to the shop every day for repairs.

That and I want a Civic Hybrid soon.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
Charger? Pfft. I'm waiting for the Challenger... [Big Grin]

Dude. That is exactly what I said when that Charger came into the shop. The Challenger's just beautiful eh?

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a diesel vehicle. And some place to buy B100. Cheaply.

And a large room full of gold, while you're at it.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gold? Isn't that the worthless metal they wrap Latinum in?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, the iPhone is...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Da_bang80:
The Focus is a really nice car. I always had the preconception that it was crap. Then I drove the sport model and damn that things mighty quick.

I had the same preconception until I saw several of them being driven in the World Rally Championship. It even won the Manufacturer's Championship last year.
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a "Millenium Falconized" version of a 1992 Dodge Dakota. The way I view it, I'm only a few more replacement parts away from having a new vehicle.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we have some pics of it?
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Da_bang80:
Dude. That is exactly what I said when that Charger came into the shop. The Challenger's just beautiful eh?

It is a truly beautiful car. At least, the concept car is. I saw a spy shot that looks like the rear is more like the Charger than the concept vehicle. A little undecided yet how that's going to look.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a Yaris! It's cute and cheap and fuel efficient. But mostly cute.

--------------------
life creation in progress

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a Honda commercial where two women are describing their cars as "cute". After seeing that, both my wife and I agree that we'd never own a vehicle that could be called "cute".
Da_bang80
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Cute = Unmanly. Unmanly = waste of steel. If you're going to make a car, at least put a 440 big block in there. And some mag wheels, yeah baby!

I saw a Yaris yesterday, actually I was stuck behind one while the driver couldn't decide which pedal made it go faster. They look like clown cars in a way.

--------------------
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a Junkion- I even have a metal Decepticon emblem covering the Buick hood ornamant.
It used to be grey, but now it's mostly bare metal and suck trivialities as a muffler and gas cap have been sacrificed in favor of the perverse desire to ram into an expensive car who's owner is yakking away on a cell phone.

Freedom is knowing that your car is paid for and can be left at the side of the road to explode without so much as a look back.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Da_bang80
Member # 528

-

What do you think boyos? I'll hopefully be taking the keys to that sometime next week. I still have to talk to the bank about a loan, but I've got pretty good credit so there should not be any problems. I can't fucking wait to take that baby for a ride. I'll make sweet sweet love to it!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps