Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Ok, you silly Frn'ech Toasters from Newark... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ok, you silly Frn'ech Toasters from Newark...
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, but Daniel apparently didn't and I wouldn't want to deprive him of hearing it from the master rambling stand-up himself.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm kind of a frenchman for this semester, since I'm studying abroad... does that count?

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol No, I didn't know it, never heard of Izzard, but thanks for showing me the clip, Reverend.

Shik, your um, delivery was good? ... [Wink]

I feel compelled to ask again what Newark had to do with this...

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
lol No, I didn't know it, never heard of Izzard, but thanks for showing me the clip, Reverend.

Edit: God, this guy is fucking *hilarious.* I can't emphasize the hilarity quite enough.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Edit: God, this guy is fucking *hilarious.* I can't emphasize the hilarity quite enough.
None, actually. But assuming you wanted a LEGIT and CREDIBLE answer from someone who likes to RP Hin's on NWN & NWN2...

[Big Grin]

actually i play halflings the most as i really cant think of eliqunat ways to talk as elves or gutteral scot-kinda sounding Dwarf talk...

that and the fact in the past i played Ftr/Clr/Brd of Oghma as the uber slut (named Perry Mason!) a heated Jinx of a Kossutite named Jinx (starting stats? 13's) and a terminally insame Gnome of Urlden... who made more sence when he was cackling in gnomish about KILLING everyone... when everyone around him didn't understand Gnomish...

uh, what was i talking about? oh. Yeah, Shik. that like of discussion reminds me of This
, oddly enough also about Frn'ech Pink Dwarves...

And to a lesser reminders on the responsiblities of taking a knife to a gun shot, never assume that if you take that 2/3 pilot with a 3025 mech, that you do better than that 3/4 pilot in that 3050 mech, or that 5/6 pilot in that 3058/clan mech...

cause i was at my friend's place playing Battletech and my poor K2 Catapult got so pwned. i had to go to work so i have no idea how well those XL engined mechs faired...

Go Pats? Fuck the Colts? [Roll Eyes]

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

um....I'll have what he's having.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Yes I know. He's my favourite executive transvestite stand up comedian.
If you like him though, you should try Bill Bailey. Less transvestitism, more singing and troll like behaviour.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

You know I'm not at all into that cross-dressing thing - dresses and heels on a man are just...not pleasant - but you know he actually pulls off the makeup rather well. ..Can't believe I just said that..
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I speak French fluently, half my family lives in France or Montreal, and my awesomely awesome girlfriend is from Quebec. What of it?

Mark <--- speaks French better than he speaks Quebecer. [Wink]

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

That reminds me of an mp3 I've been trying to find, but can't recall the name of it... It was a Quebecois parody of that Canadian radio ad..."My name is Joe, and I am Canadian!" It ended with "Je m'appelle Guy, and I am not Canadian!"
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe: http://youtube.com/watch?v=iyCEJOGMVjk

Guy: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TncdhLGjFTE

I had the MP3 ages ago, but lost it. It goes better without the visuals above, IMO.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.