Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » First we'll run him over, then we'll STEAMROLL him while he's down. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: First we'll run him over, then we'll STEAMROLL him while he's down.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thestar.com/News/World/article/297477

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heh, you should read the Eropr0n, 'Room Mates' Pt2. At the end of the 1st story, they quote how many woman are murdered each year in spain by thier jilted lovers...

you can find adverts for it in any recent issue of Heavy Metal Magazine...

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Issue him one bicycle and place him on the road at the same spot.

Then issue the parents one Audi A8 about a half mile up the road.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nerve of some people. He should be made to watch as his car is slowly compacted into a garbage cube.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Teh PW
Member # 1203

/me eyes Sean suspisiously

Who's he?

/me eyes Sean more suspisiously

Anybody know anyone from Spain? Do they really think like (the Spainish Rich folk?) that?

/me eyes Sean even more now, before casting Summon Cuddle Kitten Three on him as I Flee the scene...

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had better go get my allergy pills, and the hydracortizone cream...

Would you feel better if i introduced my self?

Teh PW
Member # 1203

After that locked rant about STVI with 'E' (and most people seemed to agree he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about)

Yes. Biographical. Com-plete Medical History.

Juicy Romance Tales (suprisingly, people here LIKE penguin pr0n... guess they went nuts when EVA was on... Pen-Pen vs Pikachu?)

or a link if you already, or some of the above, did that, sir [Big Grin]

/me drives the topic bus back into oncoming traffic

Teh PW
Member # 1203

PM Recieved. PM Sent!

*Achoo!* [Big Grin]

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Gesundheit. People who live in Antarctica are soooo lucky. they dont have to download penguin pr0n off the internet.....
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude. That guy should be strapped to a chair and beaten with hammers � la George Carlin. I have a friend (originally from the asshole of the world, Argentina) who lives near Madrid...he's told me some stories of Spanish weirdosity, but this is in the top 5.
Teh PW
Member # 1203

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22885842/

I wonder what Columbian Neck Tie soup tastes like...?

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wai-wai-wait, prosecutors are going to retry him? I didn't think they could do that. I thought once you win an appeal, that's it, game set and match?

Also, I'd like to take this flimsy opportunity to inform everybody of something that people need to know...in the USA and UK (and maybe Canada as well, I don't know), juries have the right to judge both the accused and the law - and can even declare a law unconstitutional or null and void if they so choose. It's the entire judicial branch's purpose to judge laws, not just the federal Supreme Court. In 1890 in the USA the Supreme Court decided that while jury nullification should stay, judges from then on could do anything in their power to lie to the jury and prevent them from finding out about that particular power. In fact, most of the reason of having 12 random ordinary citizens on the jury is so there can be a check against tyrannical laws. Thought I'd share. [Wink]

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Should I play the Law&Order theme song??
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

lol So nobody knows if an appeal is final, then?
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there's a misconduct, you can be retried, yes.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps