Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Pointless... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pointless...
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me takes a realllllllly deep breath.....

Macross!!

Hmm.... not enough base...

Mac-ru-oss!

hmm..... Oh i know! I need Badgers!

Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! (Macross-Macross!!)

Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! (Macross-Macross!!)

ZOMG! Deculture!!

ZOMG! Deculture!!

Macross!! Macross!! Macross!! Macross.... etc...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay.... [Confused]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Zipacna
Member # 1881

- posted      Profile for Zipacna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This must be what going insane feels like...
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least he has the thread title right.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has he finally lost his marbles. I think many people here are close to that stage. I'll go get the restraints for the electro-shock therapy....

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh for Christ's sake, this isn't Filefront's Forum.
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the everlasting fuck?

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Is that like an everlasting gob-stopper, only more erotic and sweaty?

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Tantric.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry. T'was annoyed at something here at work (and mark teasing me, and with the girls at the Cybercafe playing badgers at closing... oh yeah. watching robot chicken didn't help either...)

you know what i'm talking about with the 'badgers' gig, right?

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Is that like an everlasting gob-stopper, only more erotic and sweaty?

I'd imagine that would get a bit painful after a while...

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! Yes, Pensivius.
OverRon
Member # 2036

- posted      Profile for OverRon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or "Footy, footy, footy, footy, footy, footy, footy, footy, footy, footy, footy, footy, England! England!" Isn't that badgers song damn annoying.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did think that "Macross Zero" was really well done, even if some of the air duels where a bit too dizzily choreographed. Oh and the characters where two-dimensional and the love subplot lackluster and awkward. But you watch it for the Mechas, damnit.
I hope to acquire "Macross Frontier" (which is what I think this thread is really about) in some form this year, will be a nice treat. Hope it is longer than "Macross Zero" too, not just a five part miniseries.

Badgers? The "Badgers" meme is five years old this year. People do new stuff too.

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Wow, Nim, that was *really* funny. But I still quote badger badger sometimes too to annoy people [Smile] The older it gets, the more annoying it gets...

My old roommate once left his computer playing the bannaphone song on a loop at full volume for 48 hours while he visited his parents; he said the guy in the room next to him almost killed him when he came back.. [Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps